Smackems Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Substratedestroyer, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Flowering Day 19
    Day one of new growth this is going to be a day to day show until i move to the other location :) so until they get about 7 "

so today i looked at my seeds i had 10 that had sprouted so far out of like 22 seeds so i put them in rockwool and put my dome over them and put them in a glass container with a bit of water so humidity would be high take a look i got one of my mini t5's doin it its about 48 watts of t 5 bs but heres my little setup

100_0595.jpg
    This is my lovely little setup lol i had to use cd cases to make it work but hey if it works it works :) it actually built humidity in it :) wooo that made me happy
    100_0597.jpg
    here are my 10 little babies sitting in their water incase it gets to hot and they dry up rockwool drys so fast!!!!!+ warmth and very wet conditoons help them tap roots to go quicker!!!! wish these babies luck hope they all come out the top

2. Great work man, so how many plants you got going now? I cant wait till I get a bigger place to do what you are doing! I would love to start some more, or clone, but just not enough space. One more question, about how long after you started the flower did they show their sex? I am almost 6 days into flower now, with no signs of anything yet (I think).

3. 1 of my plants is 4 feet the other is 4.5 feet maybe bigger. The height of my growroom is 6.7 feet, and you can take off about 2 feet due the lightsource and the fact the support for the light will not go futher without breaking. So, its really about 5 feet.

I'm trying to figure a way to get more support for my light because it seems flimsy(the support for the light). I can either do that or tie my plant down alittle.

4. Flowring day 20
    After one full day went by now went by now and only 2 are out of the soil let me answer some of the questions tooo

Bongerman
    i got 4 plants buddin right now and i got 22 i think the number is under germinating and i got 3 clones and 2 seedlings already so all together thats like 31 plants and it only took mine liek 5 days but hey it may take a bit longer to show sex

Noam_Chomsky
    thanks for answering my question :) nice tall plants you can get a squirrel cage fan and that will illimate alot of heat and you should use STRONG rope and a pully system or something with chains

heres the pic after one day went by

100_0602.jpg
    So today i put a heating pad under the bowl and seems liek wow its a good idea to keep heat on the little buggers i head in a video that heat will help them root and its my exp right now to put them in a bit of water and keep that water heated 24/7 and the light on so heres what it looks like after one day ill show another picture tomorrow ill do this till day 14 so 2 weeks

EDIT:: and oh yeah all the seeds that are in the rockwoll have poped out of the seed so i had a 100% success rate with them for some odd reason but lets see how many pop out of it

5. Day 2 of germination Day 21 of flowering
    100_0609.jpg

look at dat i got 3 babies sprouted :) I GOT QUESTIONS AND NEED HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

ok one the leafs on my plant are turning crispy and brown does that mean to much fert ? and second should i leave the seedlings in water under the light for 24/7 lighting or 18/6????? please help me

6. someone help me pleease with the questions i asked

7. Looks good, questions answered.

8. Day 3 OF germination / rockwool growth day 22 of flowering
    well yeah heres pics of the little babies and new pics of the mothers / big boys will be here tomorrow

100_0621.jpg

here they are just posting and updating for people following

9. Day 4 OF germination / rockwool growth day 23 of flowering

heres what they look like now pics of the mothers will be up later on today its 12 am mytime so later today means like 6 pm

100_0625.jpg
    lookin sexie by tomorrow i think 3 more will spring out im hoping so atleast the heating pad stays on as much as i can turn it on and tomorrow im getting clay pots 2 inch ones and putting them under another one of my small lights

10. I would just tie you Plants down. or atleast to the side slightly.
    it will also get more light to the bottom of the plants.

peace

11. well here today i saw the worst thing in the world one of my plants bent complely over i hope it survives i doubt it wil though

100_0626.jpg
    the tops of my clones :) they ahve gotten WAY big since last picture
    100_0627.jpg
    there they are again growing NICE in there 5 inch pots :) im getting a handle of this shit now
    100_0628.jpg
    just some bud on the one of my biggest platns that feel over today i hope its ok
    100_0629.jpg
    my new sucksion thing for my room it does not really help much only like 3 degrees
    100_0630.jpg
    some bud on another one of my plants the second biggest one

12. 100_0633.jpg
    my pics of my babies tops they are beautiful
    100_0634.jpg
    boooom!!!
    100_0637.jpg
    HOW the fuck do i fix that ???!?!?!?!
    100_0638.jpg
    sexie
    100_0640.jpg
    theres where m ybaby bent i fixed her up and made it so she stands up right i hope she repairs herself

13. Now that's what i'm talking about, those buds are gonna be enormous when you harvest. Clones look sweet as shit to

14. 1. I'm guessing calcium or magnese def. Could be the soil too, maybe pH nute lockout? I also see one plant where all the leaves have a small brown tip and thats not supposed to happen either. Are you nute burning these things?

2. Your girl looks very sexy indeed. If I was a male MJ plant I'd want to mate with her!;)

15. Flowering Day 26
    Well we flushed the one that has had root burn we ran it out for like 20 min and let them all have the sun for a while and i staked up the rest of the platns so yeah i gotta stake the rest up tomorrow

100_0643.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0645.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0649.jpg

16. Seedlings :) i got what 12 :) 2 are in one cup i have it circled its beautiful soon ill be moving them with the other ones and have 19 plants under my t5 setup :) i love it but here are the pics

100_0661.jpg

100_0662.jpg

100_0663.jpg

100_0664.jpg

100_0665.jpg

17. plants look ssecksy.

18. Yo man.

I just stared at your setup from 8/23 for like 15 minutes mostly because your room looks beutiful with those hot ladies in there and I am high ass hell. Medical grade smoke out here in LA. My friend hooked up some $100 per 1/8 shit out here. Incredible, I might buy a roor bong too. Take it easy.

19. LONG TIME VERY ONE lots of bad bad bad news..... ok well the guy i was growin with is a total idiot...... but i wont get into his life besides he likesto be involved with the police alot so bascially his wife found the grow he got in trouble for grand theft... hes like 39 so he toook care of my babies for 3 weeks straight almost and he did not know how to do shit bascially my WHOLE crop HERMED on me which sucked balls i cut it stilll its still some DAMN good weed when the seeds are taken out but for rightn owim just growing one baby...... it had little brown spots growing on the leafs and they are goign tword the stem part on the leaf anyone help me? and heres a pic of the harvest

100_0666.jpg

100_0668.jpg

142 grams cut and dried

20. well yeah up date im only growing one plant now moving all my grown equipment into my house the other guy bailed on me so i have nothing now so im solo but the pink hawaiian skunk plant i got going now is doing great it already smells a little which i guess is a great thing :) but yeah pics will be up soon