Smackems Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Substratedestroyer, Jul 8, 2006.

1. First time really growing im using a 1000 Watt hps light i got a room about the size of about 4 foot wide and about 6 to 7 feet long right my walls are completely covered in mylar and i ahve 3 fans one big ass box fan blowing on all the plants 1 blowing up into the light and one osolating so the plants are constantly moving to stimulate thinkness in the stem and i have an ac unit i had installed jsut for the room the rooms not to big but its a converted gurage now i have 5 4 gallon buckets under it plants are doing nice and well its been about 3 weeks with the hps light everything looks great pics will be up tomorrow 7/8/06

2. here the pics of my 5 babies i promised you :) tell me what yo uthink
    100_0458_00.jpg
    this little baby has a leaf thats flipping over :( but shes doing good shes already showed signs of sexingdont know how
    100_0459_00.jpg
    she looks ike a palm tree for whatever reason i dont know but shes healthy her leafs are nice full and green biggest bugga i got
    100_0460.jpg
    just looks oddd
    100_0461_00.jpg
    where my bitches sit all day in them big ass buckets how big will thye get in there?
    100_0463_00.jpg
    its just pretty no sexin yet

3. Looks like you've got a nice set-up there. What kind of seeds are they? You should be able to keep them in those 4 gallons till the end of the grow, unless you plan to grow them HUGE. Keep on updating, I'll keep checking in.

4. they are a mixture of whiterhino i think like 2 of them are and then the other are some crazy bag seeds i found if the germination of the other seeds i ahve right now completes ill have about 10 more to put there and im getitn seeds from hawaii my gfs best friend just flew there today so by wednesday ill have a ziploc bag full for only 200 bucks so about 1000 seeds for 200 bucks not bad and its hawaiian skunk she said

5. damn nice grow...hopefully all turn out female :D , i cant wait till i have the money to do something like this haha

6. i went back of course every night i check on my babies and they looked healthy as fuck im so glad and i have to more seeds popin of some hairy haze that some old man gave me i love it when you dry it the hairs are red and white its odd lookin bud ill take some pics but everything seemed to be fine i went in my room and it was 95 degrees!!!! ahhhhhh i had to turn the ac on for some reason the ac turned to manual instead of auto the fans were going but yeah would heat c ause them not to grow as much cuz of its intenseness?

7. welll there will be 2 or 3 posts on my room and my setup and my plants just to let you guys know what im up to
    100_0466.jpg
    ok this one is odd one of the leafs are flipping over and one of them is going STRAIGHT up in the air its odd
    100_0467.jpg
    a short bushy baby lookin good just wish it would grow taller

100_0468.jpg
    my tall one itsabout 2 times taller then the rest of the plants i dont know why but it is
    100_0469.jpg
    by far my best looking bushest thing!
    100_0470.jpg
    looks goodjust wish it would grow bigger

8. Heres a bit of my setup
    100_0471.jpg
    my 1000 watt hpcs umbrella lamp :) i love it
    100_0472.jpg
    my big ass new wave t5 light setup i have yet to use it has 8 bulbs :)
    100_0473.jpg
    my aeroponic system that can hold 6 plants i was using it at first and then i got tired of it cuz it made to much noise so i planted them in the ground in the buckets you see
    100_0474.jpg
    top view of my tallest baby
    100_0475.jpg
    the all star 5 ;) wooooo they are my first grows too

9. ok here are my last 2 pics
    100_0478.jpg
    thats me using one of my little floresent lamps to make my little baby sproute and come out its already poped the white thing out of the seed now warmpth and light its about 82 % degrees at the top of the rockwoll cube i know its suposed tobe in a bag but im trying it like this
    100_0481.jpg
    my beautiful room im inlove with it ac and all

10. Daaayyyuum dude, that is a lot of light power you got there. Your plants are gonna looooove you for that. Where'd you get that flouro set-up?

11. my babies will love me forever and i got it from a hydroponics strore im going to start that setup in about 4 weeks when my seeds from hawaii get here ill have 2 aeroponic gardens going and then ill have another 1000 watter for some more soil or ill get a 400 watt for some more soils i dont know yetbut having an ac unit in the room cools off the room so much lol without that i would not be herei spend 8 grand on my room

12. well its only been 3 days since my last post of pictures the babies are looking beautiful, great growth just waiting for sunday to roll by and ill take pictures of them, every sunday and wednesday ill post pictures.... but they look good the ferts i give them everyday seem to be helping them out alot not hurting them at all :) in about 5 days ill have 50 hawaiian pink skunk seeds 7 of them will go under the hps light and the rest will go under my t5 setup in the aeroponics system and some soil just keeping you updated guys and i plan on flowering on the 3rd they should be about a foot and a half by then i expect them to get abotu 3 feet tall or 4

13. smackem,
    In answer to your question in the indoor grow section, you can flower the plants on 12/12 when the nodes on the plant are alternating usually at 12 inches tall. Try to keep your temps under the 90 degree mark. If all your lights get the room hotter than 90 degrees, find a way to lower the temps and or get rid of some lights. If you can do it deffinately grow for it. Plants look nice.

14. ok here this is my 3rd time making this thread keep having problems but yeah anyways i moved my lamp down just a bit but look how these babies look
    100_0482.jpg
    My tallest baby lookin good shes just to tall and not bushy enough for me to like
    100_0483.jpg
    my tall one again just in different lighting
    100_0484.jpg
    MY MUTATION!! this plant has such fucked up leafs and shit i dont know i hope it produces some massive buds on it
    100_0485.jpg
    just a nice one i like in the grow its ok just the top of it looks wicked that node is going to be one great node
    100_0486.jpg
    now all of my babies look how tall the other one is compared to the rest hmmm i dont know why and do you guys think i have sativa plants i cant tell does a leaf have to have 7 leafs to be a sativa?

15. 100_0488.jpg
    just a picture of my wides baby
    View attachment 42215
    look at that minga that was how it looked at the 9t and its the 18th now :) that much growth in 9 days is that good?

16. nice lil setup you got there bud! one thing i can point out right away thow is the clear buckets... the light that hits the soil kills any would be roots that would grow along the side.. i would tape them up with black duct tape or some thin... just tryin to help:D grow on!

17. i never knew that !!! i will get to taping the shit out of my buckest tonight then omg i never knew it kills roots

18. I never knew that. Never tried growing in clear containers, but now i know i guess :smoking:

19. Looking good man, how much longer are you planning on letting them veg??

20. im letting them veg till they are all 1 foot the other will be about 2 foot then so im expecting to have a 4 footer and a couple 2 and a halfs and 3 footers or what do you guys reccomend