Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles on a Plane

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hightimes512, Mar 17, 2012.

1. i flew out of denver with some edibles on my carry on. i had sour patch kids, cheeba chews and some sour strips all nice and medicated. walked right on no problem

2. Yea I've read in the news here in the bay area that some of the airports will let medical patients bring their medicine in the plane but would advise them to the place they are traveling to that it may not be "legal" on their detonation.

3. was this recent? i fly out of COS this summer

4. umm..... :laughing:

5. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

umm..... :laughing:[/quote]

Stfu It was in the news a year back. It was in the San Jose mercury news

6. you obviously didn't use spell check; he was just pointing out your unintentional terrorist reference detonation instead of destination.

7. The man is getting hip to edibles, especially in medical marijuana states. Although it is still easier to carry on edibles than buds, it is still a risk.

I always eat my edible while smoking a joint or bowl just before going into the terminal. The edibles kick in as the smoking buzz starts waring off.

I always try to schedule my trips to Europe through Amsterdam with a 3 hour + layover in the Dam. Gives me time to hop the train into town, pick up a gram and some edibles at the coffeeshops. Eat the space cakes on the train ride back and smoke the last of the gram outside the airport.

Nothing like flying high while you are flying high.

8. Puts a whole new meaning to the saying "Im Flying High".

9. I brought Brownies to the airport and security asked me if they were special Brownies. I said yes. I had this huge grin on my face (I was already high cus of the blunt I smoked on the way to the airport) she took it to the back for "samples" came back and gave em to me and I was on my way

10. Use common sense. Don't even try to bring them on an international flight.

Domestic, sure, just use your head and there won't be an issue. If you bring a suitcase full of shit like you're going to open your own store, there might be some problems.

It's totally normal to bring snacks/food on planes, especially since they stopped serving meals. Just put your prepackaged edibles with your other food. Make sure homemade edibles are wrapped so that they don't have to be unwrapped/opened to be identified. (Those disposable clear plastic containers by Glad or Ziploc work great.)

FYI the dogs you see in most domestic terminals aren't drug dogs; they're bomb dogs.

11. [quote name='"mrjerky"']you obviously didn't use spell check; he was just pointing out your unintentional terrorist reference detonation instead of destination.[/quote]

Ty for catching that. Stupid apple autocorrect

12. [quote name='"miss hit"']Use common sense. Don't even try to bring them on an international flight.

Domestic, sure, just use your head and there won't be an issue. If you bring a suitcase full of shit like you're going to open your own store, there might be some problems.

It's totally normal to bring snacks/food on planes, especially since they stopped serving meals. Just put your prepackaged edibles with your other food. Make sure homemade edibles are wrapped so that they don't have to be unwrapped/opened to be identified. (Those disposable clear plastic containers by Glad or Ziploc work great.)

FYI the dogs you see in most domestic terminals aren't drug dogs; they're bomb dogs.[/quote]

Most knowledgable thing I've ever read on here!

13. Do you think I would be able to eat a piece of a chocolate bar outside the airport, bring one through security and eat it in the next airport before my connecting flight? Btw I only have to go through the metal detector, I have a brother who is 11. Also, I'm flying from LAX to England, where I would eat the second one as we exited the plane.

14. I dab right before my flights. Take like 5 fat globs nd I'm set. Way better then eddibles