Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles on a Plane

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hightimes512, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just out of pure curiosity, is it safe to bring edibles on an airplane?

2. LMAO i was just thinking about this yesterday i swear

3. Yes in your stomach.

4. That's what I did when I was coming back from Amsterdam :D

Had two space cakes for the flight home. Ate one before i left the hotel and went to the airport. and then ate one outside of the airport about an hour and 1/2 later.

It's like an 8 hour flight back to Chicago from Amsterdam. After the space cakes and a couple beers on the plane I never slept better during a flight lol

5. dogs can sniff out edibles, just eat them before or just inside the airport and you should be fine.

6. lol i dont think there would be anything cooler than being extremely baked on edibles and just staring out at the sky through the window on the plane, that would be an experience you would never forget

7. Edibles on a Plane while watching Snakes on a Plane while on a plane on edibes

Think About It...

8. I would eat in the parking lot so I would be straight before security, just ramping up as we load, and blasted for takeoff. The first time I tried an edible (which, don't do like me) I had to fly the next day at 5:30 am, and I was so high as we took off that I was singing. Best flights ever.

9. Is it really just out of plane curiosity?

Okay okay, bad idea though dude. Eat them before, you just never know if there is gonna be a sniffing dog to fuck you over, you never know. Sometimes you see em, sometimes you don't.

10. #10 Lovesmyreligion, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Genius :| one day I'm going to do this lol. I've never gotten high off edibles but I hear the high lasts longer too, would definitely be cool to be tripping out looking out the window. I'll be running past people to make sure I get window, F sitting near the isle lol. But yeah that would be stupid to bring anything illegal on a plane, just have to bake up before hand

11. Enough is enough! I've had it with these motherfucking edibles on this motherfucking plane

12. Cakes on a plane lol

13. I'd eat them before hand, bro.

Just seems like the safer thing to do. :confused_2:

14. yup i took some last week got them in no problem its food lol no suspicion if its not labeled your good you just cant bring liquides

15. just eat it right before you go in so your sober through all the security nonsense

16. I ate 2 firecrackers on the car ride to the airport and they kicked in about an hour later.... nice flight :bongin:

17. Stuff it down your pants.

18. Technically... You'd be higher than you've ever been. In every sense of the word.

19. a few years ago, I ate a brownie for a transatlantic flight from Seattle to London. Needless to say, it was crazy seeing the sunset and sunrise. Just the fact I was like 30,000 in the sky, while being blitzed out of my skull was awesome. If I had the choice, I would eat an edible on every flight

20. The 7 trips I've gone to Korea I've only seen two dogs. They were sniffing the international luggage (this was in San fransico). If you ever see a dog find a crowd and try to blend in. or go into the bathroom and eat all the edibles. Taking anything related to marijuana is dangerous on a airplane ride, but edibles aren't hard to take. Just risky
    :smoke: