Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick of smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrangerJuice, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Ok guys, recently (sunday lol) i bought a half ounce of white widow and a gram of some no name dank. Well i have been smoking about 3-4 joints everyday by myself and i feel like im sick of smoking. Idk, its weird i just dont feel the need to smoke any more.

Well any ways, Thoughts?

2. I know how you feel. Sometimes after a "binge" the last thing I want to do is smoke some more.

I'll take the rest of your shit off your hands if you want :p

3. Stop smoking then?

4. Lol, nty ill keep it :p like yesterday i didnt smoke any i smoked like a bowl and thats it. Dont know if im gonna quit forever or just for a week or two.

5. control yourself good sir.

6. You've been with us for like a month and you're leaving us already?

You even put an avatar up and shit! lol.

7. Lol nonono not leaving haha. I think another reason im not feelin smokin is the fact that i lost my peice

8. time for a t-break

9. dont quit for ever:eek:

10. I've been there man. You won't quit forever, but you will end up taking a break for however long you feel like, but one day you will smoke again. Trust me

11. Perfect time for a T break.

12. I feel the same way. I'm relatively new to smoking, but I don't think it's as enjoyable as it should be. I enjoy drinking alcohol more. :/

13. Lol man thats cause youre smoking to much and youre probably not used to smoking that much so you should cut back a little so you can actually enjoy the herb you are smoking. Try smoking every other day or every two days if you really want to try. Stay up tho:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. Youll get back into it after awhile when you start hangin out wit a kid that smokes alot.

15. try a different method of smoking. smoke a bowl or a bong or something

16. Take a break and when you come back.. use the herb with some respect. It's obviously burning you out. :smoke: You dont gotta smoke that much to get high, promise you that.

17. your abusing /over using the medicine which your prolly not sick for and it's trying to tell you you dont need no more. :p time for a t break

18. I always buy small amounts so i'm never over faced and binge, i guarantee that after 2 or 3 days of no weed you'll be all over it like flies on shit.

19. Vaporization in the next step to THC enlightenment.

20. try smoking once a week so its something you enjoy not something you do. its like cake.. if you eat it all the time its no longer a treat you probably won't want it animo