Pre '98 Bubba Kush - 2 weeks curing

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by JonJonJon, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So.....I've grown this strain a few times, but never this meticulously. This time, I couldn't have asked for more.

Looks: light green, small orange hairs, spherical nugs, dipped in crystals. Top nugs have a purple hue, even in indoor conditions (more of a ripened bud site)
    Smell: distinct kush, piney, sour, coffee, some sweet
    Feel: dense, grinder is recommended because crumbling it with your hands will rub off so much thc, might as well have a Kief compartment in that grinder.
    Taste: powerful kush taste fades into a light sour taste, coffee undertones, kush taste lingering for a good while after blowing out smoke, salivation
    High: immediate full body and mind relaxation. Not too heavy, but very balanced throughout the body. Very good medicine for anxiety patients, insomniacs, etc. or a good stress reliever after a hard days work.

See what I mean by the hue?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. photo quality is terrible, can't really see no trichomes :(

3. Yeah, sorry about that, it's all I got.

4. Good review regardless. Are these genetics from Emerald Triangle? Definitely adding this strain to my wishlist.

5. [quote name='"bubbling"']Good review regardless. Are these genetics from Emerald Triangle? Definitely adding this strain to my wishlist.[/quote]

This plant was clone only from a dispensary in southern California, but I've heard some good things about Cali connection's pre 98 bubba kush bx2

6. So jealous. I'm growing some regular Bubba Kush but would much prefer the pre98 you have. Good choice!

7. [quote name='"mjmama25"']So jealous. I'm growing some regular Bubba Kush but would much prefer the pre98 you have. Good choice![/quote]

Nice, where did you get your bubba?

8. Man I got this strain vegging now. Can't wait to get her into flower.

9. Fucking amazing looking stain.

10. my friend's growing this right now.. I could get some nice macros of it.

11. Here's my Pre '98 Bubba Kush and 818 Headband from Cali connections. Both strains look and smell amazing!! The 818 is def a better yielder but the BK is'nt to far behind. Just one more week till harvest. The first two pics are of the BK and the last two are the 818.

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      140.4 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      129.7 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      136.6 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      186.5 KB
      Views:
  12. These two strains have to be some of the best I've ever grown / smoked. Both were awesome yielders of some rock hard buds. Would def recommend these strains to any serious grower for both personal or commercial use.

13. any smoke/grow report the 818 or the pre-98?? they're lookin frosty.

14. [quote name='"pitbull420"']Here's my Pre '98 Bubba Kush and 818 Headband from Cali connections. Both strains look and smell amazing!! The 818 is def a better yielder but the BK is'nt to far behind. Just one more week till harvest. The first two pics are of the BK and the last two are the 818.[/quote]

Man both of those strains look dank as hell! I didn't think Bubba was such a crystal covered strain.