The TRUTH About Passing/Failing a Drug Test Using Pectin (Jello Mix)

Discussion in 'General' started by POTFORTY2, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Yo, I am using this strategy also. i have a test at the end of the week. it will be two days after smoking i will take the test. pls let me knoe how you did and i will post how i did. thanks :)

2. I wasn't sure if he was talking about weed or what lol

3. Just found this new method of gelatin (pectin) for passing drug tests that has been talked about here. I'm getting tested for the first time ever tomorrow and am going to give it a go.  It's for a job I'm kind of psyched for but if I fail the test it's not the end of the world, except for the embarrassment of receiving the phone call from the manager who will undoubtedly call me a pothead.  I smoke almost everyday, 6' 185lb and have a good metabolism, but with the amount I smoke I know I'd fail without trying something. I'm going to bring someone else's piss in a baggy or condom just in case I'm not being supervised but I need to be ready to pass it on my own.  I'm going through my 48 hour detox now and that includes drinking loads of juice/vitamins/gatorade/even a little booze just to flush it out (although apparently it doesn't matter, but it does help me to think I'm doing something) and then follow this method.

"So, to be explicit, here's what the timeline leading up to the drug test should look like:
    • Four hours prior: Mix a box of Sure Jell with one liter of water and drink.
    • Three hours prior: Drink one to two liters of regular water.
    • Two hours prior: Mix another box of Sure Jell with one liter of water and drink.
    • One hour prior: Drink one liter of regular water.
    And that would be it. Boom, urine drug test situation averted. You're welcome."

That is from this guys pretty in depth description of piss tests.  
    http://ewwty.com/2012/06/05/how-to-get-away-with-stuff-3-passing-a-urine-drug-test/

I'm brand new to this world so I'm gonna take his advice.  I almost bought a detox kit or whatever but I was easily convinced they're bullshit and easily detectable in a lab.   Test results should be back in a few days, if I remember I'll come back and let you know if I pass. 

4. I'm back with my results.  Maybe i toke too much, but the only thing the jello trick did for me was give a bit of a sugar overload, so much so that I felt like I was tripping for a bit.  DID NOT PASS, FAIL, NO JOB, but now we know. 

5. Did you use Sure Jel or a different product?

6. With your "jello cocktail", take some vitamin b. Colors your pee yellow. Then drink a bunch of gatorade and water. Thickens your urine color while also diluting

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Bentonite clay and fiber in water google soney seven or great planes yerba prima,
    Only rookies drink jello mix yo gotta flsuh the toxins it can Happen in 72 hours

8. I don't think you're going to get an answer.  OP hasn't been here for two years and the highway guy was here for two days a few months ago.  But you never know I guess.

9. Why the fuck are you people so stupid. How the fuck is drinking jello mix going to make your body completely ridden of THC. Get synthetic urine or a clean persons piss only way your guaranteed to pass a drug test case closed.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I feel there is only a few advantages to being a fat guy. One of them is that if I ever had a drug test, I would drink tons of water to dilute it. If the employer/person taking the test questioned why it was diluted, I would state that I am on a diet that includes drinking lots of water, and that getting healthy is important to me.

11. #31 Elektriczzz, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Good luck THC is fat soluble making it a lot harder to get clean or dilute when you weigh more

12. And you call others stupid

13. Yea when people think they can pass a drug test with jello they must be stupid. Enlighten me on how I'm stupid.

14. Because shit like fiber and fruit pectin (thats what works, not the jello, its just whats in the jello) basically makes you shit out the thc instead of piss it out.

15. Hide your friends piss in a condom use a loose rubber band to hold it under your dick... Be sure to bring a needle my buddy did this method and forgot the needle... He had to bit the condom open lol very important part. You can use a hot hands hand warmer to warm it before you pee.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Fruit pectin is very effective. It's the same exact process as detox drinks for dilution, but costs very little if you have b vitamins and creatine to help with dilution

17. Thc is absorbed into your body fat. There's no way to pass a test without masking or diluting.

Diluting it may get you a job with some companies, but they'll just test you again and again til you slip up.

18. #38 amber412101, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    Stats: 5'5 115lbs Heavy smoker- I just wanted to share my experience so that its updated. Last Friday i had received a notice that i was going to get a pre-employment drug screen for my new job. Freaking out i decided i decided to smoke a bowl and then think about my options, i spent almost every day of the past week researching stuff and i came across the pectin method and it worked. This is what i did: Last night after i smoked i drank a bottle of the surejell mix (Walmart 3$) with water in a Gatorade bottle, and then this morning i woke up drink another bottle of it and took 3 B Complex pills, then I filled it back up with just water and then repeated that step (Within a 4 hour time period). The last bottle i drank was on the way to my drug test and i also took 2 more pills, i was going back and forth between drinking that and the water. Took the drug test right away when i got there and then and i passed with flying colors even though i smoked last night... oops ;).. anyway i just wanted to share this so that other people who are thinking that maybe this method wont work anymore, know that it still works today. :) THANK YOU!

19. Yes, it is illegal.  It is a misdemeanor (Falsifying a drug test, or possessing with intent to use any material for the falsification of a drug test, is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days imprisonment and a fine not to exceed $2,000. - http://norml.org/laws/item/texas-penalties-2 but in actuality it is extremely unlikely you would get arrested.  Most businesses just wouldn't hire you.  If you are on probation that is a different matter.  They observe you. 

20. What you can use is Knox unflavored gelatin. Put 1 pkg in a warm 6oz. glass of water. Drink it down. Fill the same glass with cold water 2x and drink that down. Pee twice and give the third to the collector. Take vitamin B12 to bring the color back to your urine.

What happens is the gelatin packs around your kidneys and prevents them from filtering so you pee straight water. This method is hard on your system and should not be used all the time