Hash oil price?

Discussion in 'General' started by flapjack1439, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Ok so my guy said he can get me hash oil forr $100 a gram. is this a good/bad price? i've never bought hash oil before

2. Sounds to me like your getting ripped.
    I'm not a oil man myself but I've bought plenty of bubble hash for around $20/g
    The fact that its oil shouldn't jack up the price to that extent but I guess it really varies from where your from.

3. yea ive gotta hash 20/g to im around chicago and i know the guy that knows the guy that makes it he said an ounce makes like 2-3 grams to... idk guess i gotta do research myself

4. Welllll in the metric system 28 grams makes an oz.

5. that's a good deal

6. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']Welllll in the metric system 28 grams makes an oz.[/quote]

An oz of bud will make 2-3 grams of bho.

Idk op it sounds pretty pricey but I've never bought it I usually make it myself

7. Hi from the UK. Can anyone in the UK help with hash oil for the e-cigarette?

8. He uses butane extraction btw Ive never made it this way heard its better any insight?

9. [quote name='"flapjack1439"']He uses butane extraction btw Ive never made it this way heard its better any insight?[/quote]

Butane extraction is the only way to make BHO... "Butane Hash oil"

I make it for my patients, retail is $40/g. So in a non medical state, $50-75 would be a good price. But take what you can get if it doesn't come around often.

10. Kk thanks I really know very little bout oils and extracts

11. [quote name='"flapjack1439"']Kk thanks I really know very little bout oils and extracts[/quote]

Just make your own bro and it will be better.

12. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']

Just make your own bro and it will be better.[/quote]

That's terrible advice for someone who doesn't know much about oils.

It's a good way to blow your ass up if you don't know what you're doing.

I make it often, with every precaution possible, and I've still had numerous close calls.

13. well i kinda misspoke(mistyped?) i have made ISOhash and i do relalize that butanes a highly cunbustable gas/liquid. i have grown and i really could make it but i just dont want to buy an ounce and fuck it up somehow then im out $300

14. He's right, 100 a gram is a fine price if its real oil. Make sure its not hash, if it is its worth only about 25.

Your welcome :smoke:

15. sorry for the double post, but butane hash oil is phenomenal, You aren't getting burned for 100 a gram.

16. ok thank you all and thanks for the link

17. he was trolling dude. 50$ a g tops.

18. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

he was trolling dude. 50$ a g tops.[/quote]

^^^ yeah this

Maybe its just the area
    But I've gotten bomb oils before for about 50-60 just depending

But idk man
    I guess if you really want it
    Go for it
    Oils kick fkn ass and literally :smoking:

19. 100? Lol. Last time i picked up my guy had weed, hash, and hash oil. weed was 20/g, hash was 30 (used to be 20 though, lame), oil was 40.