Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Drinking Bong Water get you High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I think i may have posted before but idk and now its actually comes into use as i now own a bong.

So if i smoked about 10 grams with the same water and then poured bong shots, would it get me high? i know marijuana is not water soluble but it turns brown so im assuming there is THC in there. So does it get you high?

2. Yea bro, bong water gets you blazed. 10g isn't very much though, smoke at least 15g. Get the water as dark as you can, then put some iso alcohol in there to spice things up

3. Dude don't listen to this guy the 10g bong water is good enough if it's your first time doing "water". enjoy bud! :)

4. This comes to mind:

[​IMG]

5. #7 TheDankDude, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

6. Yeah, it's pretty good. Instead of shots though, I just gulped all of the bong water down really fast. It sort of shocks your system into getting even higher. It's really cool, OP. You should try it! :hello:

7. I personally don't think it can do much for you. But I would be interested to find out for sure.

8. ISO alcohol is dangerous, you shouldn't even joke about that. :mad:

9. i was talking with a friend and he told me that it probably wouldnt get you high since thc isnt water soluble and that made alot of sense in my brain so... i might be retarded after all

10. bro it gets you so high!!!!

11. Don't be so hard on yourself! You aren't retarded at all, in fact I think you're pretty smart to come up with this idea. Try it though, it tastes like SHIT but it gets you so fucking high, bro.

12. Do it bro, but make a vid and then upload it to youtube and post it here.

13. yea itll get you high but it tastes like goddamn asshole crusty. Not even close to worth it IMO.

14. I'll tell ya what, op, give it a try. Then, after you're done puking your guts up, report back here and tell us all how it went. :rolleyes:

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen. :wave:

15. ill take shots like every 10 minutes, if my stomach is feelin nice ill keep going but if i were to puke my colon, lungs, liver, heart, stomach, kidneys and the other organs out, i will be sure to take a picture of it so the nice community of Grass City can see

16. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! HAha at least get your boy to do it.

17. LOLOL, OP you even mentioned that THC is basically water insoluble, and then you stated that there must be THC because of the brownish color in the water. What goes through the bong other then THC? Burnt plant matter, and the properties of smoke.
    No it will not get you high:smoke:

18. It must be because Steve-O drank a whole bunch of it before school.