Collab List of High Quality Glass Makers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bballnut413, Mar 5, 2012.

1. About cheech glass i can't say anything, but blackleaf is definetly not High quality

2. Sovereignty, Möbius, SGW, Micro., N8, STFglass, Bob Snodgrass, Amar, Chemdawg, Illadelph, and above all Mothership. Also I've had good luck with Left Coast glass. Not high end but good quality american boro at good prices. 7mm straight that I use as a daily driver.

3. Of course mothership glass. They make really nice tubes. Your left coast straight tube is a little bit like my G-SPOT straight tube.

4. I hate leaning stems!

5. Mothership all the way

6. Hoss is nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #107 pestoblunt, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    I own a Sheldon Black ill give the link but i have the 2013 25th with the even york#4 and the frost glass design it also has the SB frost logo on the joint piece on top anniversary version of it with a alternate stem. It hits amazing with really nice glass. the logos and everything are amazing with real silver on it so they labeled not to clean it with acetone based cleaner. (wouldnt use that anyways), but like I said great glass i use it everyday very satisfied.

http://sheldonblack.myshopify.com/collections/bubblers-1/products/copy-of-six-shooter-bubbler-black

8. Grav labs

9. How bout old school... Jerome Baker anyone?

10. What do you guys think of PukinBeagle? This should be here this week. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1453671312.424626.jpg