I like getting teeth on a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carl Weathers, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Am I the only one? I mean as long as it's not Nosferatu going down on me, that little bit of extra stimulation feels great.

2. well, maybe a tiny bit, but I've had chicks that think its a fucking hotdog and go to town and I'm like FUUUUUUUU y u use so much teeth?????

3. I read the post and saw your signature and assumed it had something to do with a blowjob, it doesn't. But yeah I like when she grazes with her teeth, if you know what I mean

4. This video seems appropriate for this thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ]The Office- Michael Scott No God No - YouTube[/ame]

5. I said suck the motherfucker, you bitin' it shit.:smoke:

I don't know how its possible to enjoy any kind of tooth on dick action but to each his own.

6. The fuck? No. I don't like a girl to give me teeth.

Dragging that shit hurts!

7. Ohman, totally with you on this one.

Hey. You know what's also fun? Cutting a hole in a cactus and fucking it.

Extra stimulation FTW.

8. Clearly OP never got a real blowjob from a professional hoe.

9. You can USE your teeth without biting, slide them up and over the lip of the head and along the flat side of it when the head is full and tight. Lightly of course, but every dick is different. You can also procure a suction effect if you're girl knows what she's doing and can find the right spot behind her top front teeth. I personally don't get much satisfaction from a mouth on my pussy, I think it's uncomfortable and awkward. Suck dick over getting licked all day, erry day.

10. Yes, I have had a girl do this exact same thing. If they know how to work it, they will be able to slide their teeth without it doing anything but drive you over the edge :D

And you don't like men performing oral on you???? :eek: How could you think it's uncomfortable and awkward??? I think you need a man who doesn't need a roadmap to navigate down there to change your mind on that.

11. [quote name='"KushedResin"']You can USE your teeth without biting, slide them up and over the lip of the head and along the flat side of it when the head is full and tight. Lightly of course, but every dick is different. You can also procure a suction effect if you're girl knows what she's doing and can find the right spot behind her top front teeth. I personally don't get much satisfaction from a mouth on my pussy, I think it's uncomfortable and awkward. Suck dick over getting licked all day, erry day.[/quote]

Where have you been all my life?

12. Clearly you've never been eatin out properly.

13. I don't doubt that.. :eek:

14. I'm fascinated by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

15. :( Poor girl.

16. Yeah, and I'm married so... guess I never will.
    Even poorer girl. :laughing:

17. NO NO NO NO!

when i first started dating my last girlfriend she would get a little teeth action in there, not my thing. had to sit her down and have that chat pretty quick haha

18. Dont let these goons on the internet try to get to ya. Its called talking to your husband and explaining to him what you like. There are plenty of videos and woman websites that go in depth in explaining how to properly eat out a woman.

19. I've only been able to make myself cum, so it would be a waste of time anyway. I take too long to even get to my teetering peak(I never finish). It's satisfying and feels unbelievable I just can't finish with him, ever. So I finish by myself however many times I feel like after smoking throughout the day, between 4-13 on average. I don't think the mouth play is necessary. hahaha :laughing: