got a drinking ticket last night complete horeshit

Discussion in 'General' started by procommunism, Mar 4, 2012.

1. last night me and a couple friends went to this rager, parents werent home was for sure going to get busted... me and my friends left after being there for 15 mins, i had a shot of vodka and my other friends were drinking to. we left and started walking back to the car, we get in and are backing out when those fucking flashlights started shining in our car, FUCK COPS... they knew we were drinking cuz i guess the car smelled well anyways we all had to call our parents to come get us and take us down to the poliece station so we could get drinking tickets.. now i have to pay a 250$ fine in 10 days!?!?!? i cant afford that and neither can my mom, as she is struggling to pay bills right now. idk how im going to pay this, is there any way to reduce the fine? 250$ is pretty steep fine for under age drinking..?

2. Yepp you took a $250 shot. Hope it was a good one. Anyways I guess you could sell your computer?

3. Haha, you had to call your mommys.

4. Under 18 seems like. But you're an idiot for getting in the car or attempting to drive with someone who is drunk, or if you're drunk.

Deserved.

5. #5 procommunism, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    nope im 18. and the driver wasnt drunk so fuck off, K??

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

6. [quote name='"procommunism"']nope im 18. and the driver wasnt drunk so fuck off, K??[/quote]

We don't tolerate disrespect like this here, shape up or ship out.

7. [quote name='"Spaced"']

We don't tolerate disrespect like this here, shape up or ship out.[/quote]

Wow man

8. Sucks man. Thats why you shouldnt drive after you've been drinking. Regardless of how sober you are, if you blow positive then you get fucked.

9. [quote name='"Spaced"']

We don't tolerate disrespect like this here, shape up or ship out.[/quote]

I'd say the guy calling him an idiot for no good reason and saying he deserved this is a lot more disrespectful. "fuck off" was polite IMO lol

10. Ha, OP is underage

11. Your name is procommunism, I would think that you would love for the state to decide what is right for you or not.

12. Or trade the 250 for death, they need to enforce it so people dont fuck other peoples lives up. I don't want some dumb cunt crashing into someones car i care about, tip for the future don't go to parties that you know will be shut down.

13. 1. Youre lucky you guys didnt get in an accident
    2. Around 10,000 people are killed every year by drunk drivers so I can understand the fine.
    3. Youre underage. Shouldnt be drinking anyway let alone at a fucking high school party that is fo sho getting shut down.
    4. However, I do sympathize with you about not being financially able to pay it.

Look at it as a $250 lesson.

14. First mistake you ever made was get in a car with alcahol just been drank

Even if u weren't drunk
    Police can still fuck u over

Shoulda been smarter than that
    no matter how stupid you think it is
    Common sense

15. ha derp, read posts above. as well for people complaining about drunk drivers, OP already stated the driver was not drunk.. derpy derp

16. [quote name='"Gimmie a Puff"']
    ha derp, read posts above. as well for people complaining about drunk drivers, OP already stated the driver was not drunk.. derpy derp[/quote]

He still consumed alcahol
    Which can still fuck up a situation between him and the cops
    Even if he wasn't drunk

17. OP is definitely under 18. Cops can not make you call you parents once you are 18. I remember them trying that with me when I got busted for underage drinking when I was 19. There were 3 of us, 18, 19 and 20. We were actually tripping when we got busted. When they said they were calling our parents we all literally started laughing our asses off. They didn't like that. They had no idea we were tripping though. When they asked why we were laughing I said "You are not calling any of our parents. We are all 18 or older, you know, and ADULT, so here is my brothers #, you can call him to pick us up. And they did. Once you are 18, they can not pull the parents stuff on you.

18. Hopefully you learned your lesson op

And get a job, your mom shouldn't pay for your fuckup

19. [quote name='"BadAxe"']OP is definitely under 18. Cops can not make you call you parents once you are 18. I remember them trying that with me when I got busted for underage drinking when I was 19. There were 3 of us, 18, 19 and 20. We were actually tripping when we got busted. When they said they were calling our parents we all literally started laughing our asses off. They didn't like that. They had no idea we were tripping though. When they asked why we were laughing I said "You are not calling any of our parents. We are all 18 or older, you know, and ADULT, so here is my brothers #, you can call him to pick us up. And they did. Once you are 18, they can not pull the parents stuff on you.[/quote]

Very true ^^

20. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: tho said it with words to theee young! lol idk +rep!