Vale Solutions Detox drink did not work for me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D'LO, Jul 2, 2006.

1. I feel like I owe it to the city to post my expirence with this little drink since you guys are so badass:devious: Well I gave myself a little more than 48 hours prior to my drug test of no green (Drink says you should have 48 hours) I followed all the instructions, went to the place to get tested, and lord behold, i tested positive for thc. So for all the "Yah I am positive this will work, my friends friend said he smoked 3 minutes before the test and took vale and passed" Let me be the first to note the miracle drink, was not much of a miracle for me.

Now luckily for me im only in a MIP program so its not to strict. Failing one test is no biggie its when you get to the second and third they start to heat things up for you. I have 4 test I have to pass, and I have to take each one 3 weeks apart from each other. I am considering just going clean, and maybe smoking a little after each test, since I believe I could clear my system with two weeks time, im just afraid I mean 3 months is bad, but I could not bare them increasing it do to me failing more test.

After I failed that test I smoked the following three days and then quit. So that should give me 19 days to clear myself. I have been working out everyday and doing the niacine and cranberry juice and of course loads of water.

Just thought I would share with you folk. Hope this helps some of you who were planning on using this method, and I mean if it worked for you more power to you. Other than that peace easy, and you folks keep on tokin :smoking:

2. If you don't want the chance of being fucked over for a long time, stay clean until your tests are done and use all your money on a bong and a few ozs ;)

3. Yah I have been considedring just staying clean for the 3 months and blessing myself once its off (Kinda like a early christmas:) ) Its so damn hard when all the people you chill with are pot heads and not to mention my girlfriend the person I spend most of my time with is also a pot head (The damn chink :mad: ) I mean I dont get the urge, but when people around me burn, I become a sad panda. Hehe but its all good three months is not all that bad I suppose. I appreciate the advice though hommie.

4. dude....did you just call your girlfriend a chink? Lmao man thats an extremely derogitory term.

5. lol my bad if I offended anyone on that remark. She calls me a "nig*er"/"nig*a" at times and I make sure to respond with the whole "chink" remark. Its not meant to be taken in a derogitory way, its just our little playful way of saying we love eachother I suppose. Hehe again sorry if I offended.

6. My friend did heroin the day before his drug test. Does the vale solution drink work so herion wont show up on his drug test if its sent to the lab?

7. And also what if its a five panel test?

8. how long have you been smoking in total time?

Also, do you have high body fat?