Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a BIC last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iVapeTooMuch, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I always buy the big lighters with the long neck. They last longer and are nicer to light. You guys should do the same

2. I wanna invest in some organic lighting methods for best smoke experience.
    Like is Bee's wax any good or some honey coated string or mini braided hemp rope!!!!

Damn If you guys know any MMJ clubs (throw that in the suggestion box!!)
    Some Honey or hash coated Mini braided hemp fiber to light joints and bongs and whatnot....
    Tell'em Moon KiD thought of this:D

Damn I wish bud was legalized in OK,I'd work at a club and make that honey/hash rope:)

3. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']I wanna invest in some organic lighting methods for best smoke experience.
    Like is Bee's wax any good or some honey coated string or mini braided hemp rope!!!!

Damn If you guys know any MMJ clubs (throw that in the suggestion box!!)
    Some Honey or hash coated Mini braided hemp fiber to light joints and bongs and whatnot....
    Tell'em Moon KiD thought of this:D

Damn I wish bud was legalized in OK,I'd work at a club and make that honey/hash rope:)[/quote]

Bee line?

4. Yeah! :O

I don't like how when I light whatever it is I'm smoking,to taste like butane when I 1st light it up.

But whatever I can't B about something like that,atleast the smoke is good:smoke:

5. Vape!!! takes away the use of the nasty fluid

6. i have a refillable bob marley lighter..lasts quite awhile usually, a few weeks to a month..and goddamn you guys get your lighters stolen a lot! haha nobody has ever tried to steal my lighter, i'd be pissed

7. about 2 months or so and i smoke alot out of peaces.

My lighter seems to last forever when i wasnt smoking pot.

8. [quote name='"piffpuffN"']Vape!!! takes away the use of the nasty fluid[/quote]

Hmm. Sounds good. Ima go load up a trench.

9. I don't think I've ever used a bic till the fluid runs out i usually lose em or they get pocketed

10. I have a zippo blu. It's the torch one that runs off of butane. I have to refill about every 2-3 Weeks, if I use it a good bit. But then again, it's a fucking torch.

11. those shity no name see through ones which barely light, yeah i killed one in a day :bongin:

12. but bics.. id have to say like 1 to 1 and a half weeks. but i hate those jews who always pocket peoples lighters >:[

13. i bought a bic like last august and had it last me until about a week ago before it went out.

14. this. I have like 5 lighters, and I've had them all for 6+ months, I switch it up. I guess I don't smoke that much.

15. i only smoke the green, and 1 full one can go for a couple months at tops, if its used personally. If i bring it to seshs, assuming nobody pockets the damn thing it can go in a couple weeks

16. before i had bee line they would last me like a month-month and a half( or they would get stolen) but now they last ike 3 months. i think bee line should start making their spools the size of lighters so you can just put it on your lighter instead of having to unravel it then ravel it up again

17. herb iron ftw , no bic needed :smoke:

18. Well I have been using the last two bic I currently have I bought in between my exams which were in late January so over a month. I smoke 1-3 bowls a day.

19. I usually lose them long before they run out of fluid.

20. I use bee line. Bics last me years if I don't lose them