UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"rizzle1990"']Afternoon lads, can anyone point me in the direction of some good Terra soils & non organic nutes? Looked everywhere but cant find anything decent or anything I wanna commit to.

Cant find anywhere decent to buy plagron lite mix either. Links would be helpful :)[/quote]

Canna do a terra range an theyre proven nutes man, think they do a soil too but never used it

2. Approx 2oz of trim = 3ml of tincture. :) not sure how strong it will be though as the trim was out of the freezer and some of it had been in there a few years. :(

Not sure why it posted the pic twice. App fail!!

Attached Files:

3. How did you make the tincture? is it for ingestion?

4. Two foots on some mad scientist dealy. explain two foot, also I added u on the box recent npwive got live back

5. It's quite easy to make but you never know how strong its going to be. It is for ingestion, you just add a few drops to a cup of tea/coffee and wait. It takes a couple of cups to work out the dosage (last time I underestimated the strength and it fucked me up all day) :) .
    Also you can put it on rizla papers and when dry use it for skinning up with for an extra hit!! :)
    To make, you will need:
    Lots of trim, popcorn bud, etc.....
    Very very strong alcohol (got mine from the lab at work but you could use strong vodka if nothing else is available)
    Cheese cloth
    Coffee filters
    Old plastic tub
    Glass jar
    Something to keep it in when finished.

1. Grind up all the stuff you are going to use and place it in a jar.
    2: add the alcohol untill its covering everything in the jar .
    3:shake well and put in a dark place.
    4:continue to shake the mixture at least 2-3 times a day untill it is a dark green/brown colour (this normally takes 1-2 months ).
    5:when your happy with it , strain it through the cheese cloth then the coffee filter and pour it into a plastic tub (chineese takeaway tray is perfect).
    6: position a fan blowing above the tub to speed up the evaporation.
    7:When your happy with the quantity of liquid left simply bottle it up and use at your lesure. :)

REMEMBER!!!! The more you evaporate it , the stronger it gets.

6. Seen your avatar appear on my live screen. Have been on a couple of times on modern warfare 2 as I got it for Xmas. Managed to sort if fix one of control pads enough to play with. :)

7. My cat chewed all the rubber off my sticks yesterday haha. Nice one I'll see u on there sometime

8. After a shit few days with home and the girl. I have in, carefully selecting some tiny bits. I couldnt take the newbie temptation. Anyway might aswell show my work

Attached Files:

9. Close up sorry shit phone

Attached Files:

10. as long as its the light mix Auto seeds arrived today

11. You can get it from the plagron website (co.uk) and pay for next day delivery and can pay with paypal

12. Evening all, hope your all well?
    quick update on the farm, all 10 cotton candy doing well under 2 x 600w hps and 7 under 2 x 300w cfl, all in the same tent and all in flower, have good calender now(see pic 4, got to love viz!)
    Reckon about another 30 days for the 10 and 50 for the other 7 then starting the white rhino in hydroponics. should work out ok if i juggle a bit.
    few problems at first with heat issues with the 1200 watts of hps but sticking at a steady 85 degrees now, will definately be investing in a powerfull led for the summer as my place very bad on insulation and heat build up/loss.

Attached Files:

13. image-245626134.jpg
    Hello world!!

14. Still amazes me!

15. Well hopefully it will amaze you some more in 4 months!! lol

16. Couple of quick questions guys,

1- how long should a seed (ladyburn1974) take to 'pop' in the tissue/DVD method. Currently on day 5 and still nothing?

2- what does anybody using a NFT system use to stop the noise of the runoff back into tray without affecting the roots or feed?

Seems daft questions but cheers in advance.

17. [quote name='"Scottish"']Couple of quick questions guys,

1- how long should a seed (ladyburn1974) take to 'pop' in the tissue/DVD method. Currently on day 5 and still nothing?

2- what does anybody using a NFT system use to stop the noise of the runoff back into tray without affecting the roots or feed?

Seems daft questions but cheers in advance.[/quote]

Id start to wonder at day 5 man, give it a good blast of heat for 24 hours an see if that does the trick.

Fill your tray up more man, less distance for it to drip means less noise, either that or put a pile of clay pebbles under where it hits the res man.

Is that photo the sensi star scottish?

18. It sure is buddy!!

Cheers for both there mate, I wouldn't have thought about the pebbles.
    And I'll put the DVD case on top of the sky box.
    The seed has went a right dark colour. Ill try to fire a photo up later.