UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Just put the baggies with whatever is left in a shirt or jacket pocket? If it gets found, just say you forgot it was there and that you had been looking for it?! Just in plain sight, don't attempt to hide it. I came back in November with 9g in different bags lol. Walked through both airports no bother. Wife wasn't to impressed when I got back to the car lol. I'm heading out again on April 18th for a week.

2. That's such a good idea Scottish! I never thought about that at all!! I've never been and am looking forward I'm getting my passport sorted and should be off there this year happy days. How have ya been anyway? I've started cropping a few plants here is a little snap!

Attached Files:

3. Well I think next week it's ten weeks do you remember how long you grew yours for? But yeah killing it I'm having to use a 1000watt hps til I get my Mars 11 1200. Than I'll have the 4x4x4x6 covered I had my mars 11 700 with the hips I was like 1700,watts wow I could hear my electric meter squealing from spinning so fast took and put the ,700 back in its box safe and sound brand new again just got it back quickly they repaired and got right back to me thank you Sara, mars/Hydro

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

4. Yeah been thinking of doing that, but apparently there's a 70 euro fine or something like that if you get caught. Not the worst fine but something I could really do without right now.

5. Went to Feels Good last night. My first coffee shop experience so nothing to compare it to but felt dutty as fuck lol, so grimey out the back with some crazy types in there. Was alright but no music etc so felt a bit underground. The amnesia haze was potent though!

6. I've been good mate, LOADS of work right now with all the storms?! Happy days lol. Those plants are looking cracker mate, great colours.

7. Yeah I get that, I was unaware of that tbh. It's the same as everything relating to our good green herb mate. We're all takings risks, all the time? I'm not saying that my method is without flaw but I feel brazen is better.

8. Haha can't be to bad then eh? Haha.

Yeah to be honest it got a little chilli in my tent towards the end and the Velvet Bud really took on a purple color. They were the only ones but looks good.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455229298.365505.jpg ready for the flip 🏻

10. Is that just the one lady there Bushmush?

11. Sure is bro 🏻

12. Yeah I think I'm gonna try it anyway tbh. Will only have a couple of grams and I picked up some awesome Liberty Haze and Pineapple Chunk last night that I'd love to bring back.

13. Looking good man! Flower is going to be fun for you!

14. I usually ph to 5.8 tap water for flush in coco does anyone not ph? For a better taste but my water here is 7.5

Sent from the moon using iPhone

15. To lads. Hope all is good. Happy Friday night all that.
    Looking forward to my next grow and I'm gonna go for a photo strain. Or at least buy some beans as I've got 4 autos I haven't popped yet I'm gonna save them.

Any new strains about that are worth looking into? No lemon but anything apart from that. I'm looking at the phantom cookies atm
    Got 1 axt ready for the jar tomorrow as well as a blue diesel auto. 😆😁

16. Tough to even get a fast reply now... R..I.P uk growers unite

Sent from the moon using iPhone

17. I'm only on my 2nd grow mate so hardly experienced but I have been told off 2 more experienced growers that u don't need to bother ph ing your water for final flush as your plants are in there final stages anyway
    Hope that helps

18. Personally, I don't ph my water. Never had a need to as good quality water up here in bonnie Scotland, no such luck for all you filthy southerners?!

19. I can get some dank weed up my end of the world (south east) cheese for 170 an oz and its high grade. Good thing is its my brother in law who grows it :D

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Grasscity Forum mobile app