UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. #41 Numbness2005, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Hey dude glad they missed your stash... At least you can still chill and have a smoke. As for getting your equipment back I shouldn't' imagine they will hand it back to you, unless you can prove that you used it all for something else other then the cultivation of cannabis. In fact I might just start growing some other bits just to give me that excuse should I ever get busted ( don't plan too though).

So any idea where the intelligence came from? Friend, enemy loud fans or bad smells?

I'm really flipping careful with who i tell about my grow there's a select few that I trust whole heartedly that know. The only thing that worries me is the amount of police choppers that seem to circle around the skies in my area especially if I have the tent open. Any way man any plans to start again or are you gonna knock it on the head for now?

2. I got a caution 3 years ago for 3 plants in loft full setup 2x400s the lot taken away also missed stuff dry in garage hence only 3 plants

3. whens the best time to get some plants going outside in the uk im in london area if that helps

4. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']I got a caution 3 years ago for 3 plants in loft full setup 2x400s the lot taken away also missed stuff dry in garage hence only 3 plants[/quote]

Nice one herb appreciate the info.....take it you never got your equipment back....?

5. [quote name='"apex100"']whens the best time to get some plants going outside in the uk im in london area if that helps[/quote]

Late April early May is probably best mate....

6. u no any good strains that grow well in the uk ? and would it be best to start them under a light ?

7. [quote name='"apex100"']u no any good strains that grow well in the uk ? and would it be best to start them under a light ?[/quote]

Depending on how much you have to spend I'd suggest getting some automatic flowering AK-47 mate. It does really well even with crap
    Light and weather.... They it seem to do packs of 10 as far as I can see though and are around £50ish. Have a look around the net though you may find a better deal. Auto Ak-47 is a great strain though super mind fuck stuff smells great reasonable yields too. Pretty much the best auto flower strain you can get in my opinion... But that's just me. Good luck and keep us updated with what ever you decide to go with man.'

8. is that the joint doctor low ryder ? and by the way what strain is that in the pic u updated looks nice

9. also im in london and garden not big at all so dnt want nothing to bait for nabours to see lol

10. [quote name='"apex100"']also im in london and garden not big at all so dnt want nothing to bait for nabours to see lol[/quote]

Hey man thanks that is an unknown indica strain was just a mystery bag seed... Been hacked and smokes great! Yeah I'm in London too and have no garden lol got mine indoors. Again auto AK won't get so huge that it starts towering over your fence they grow relatively small.

You can find auto AK from a whole bunch of people and seed banks so have a look around man. But what ever you do make sure it's AK-47 and not the AK-48 that stuff sucks!

Good luck dude any more help just yell.

11. i normally go to that london seed center in north london dunno if you been there they have aload of strains good prices to and def think il get some going outdoors to

12. [quote name='"apex100"']i normally go to that london seed center in north london dunno if you been there they have aload of strains good prices to and def think il get some going outdoors to[/quote]

Nah. Of heard of them mate... Never Ben and bought seeds from a shop always got them online... Where in north London are they I work in tottenham. Sonic it's close enough I may do have a look....

As I say let us know what you decide to grow dude...

13. [quote name='"apex100"']its near wembely i think not to sure the address is on website i use sat nav to get there lol Cannabis Seeds | Weed Seeds | Marijuana Seeds - The London Seed Centre
    i got some northernlights on the go atm only about 2weeks and they will be ready for harvest cant wait lol[/quote]

You got any pics of your northern lights m8. I just ordered some of pick and mix seeds. Arrived in just 2 days :) dying to see what they look like.

14. NO nore did I ask for them back!

15. [quote name='"herb ballistic"']NO nore did I ask for them back![/quote]

Lol I think I would have but cool main thing is no jail no fines etc...

16. evenin all. starting my first outdoor grow this year, thinking 4 or 5 swiss cheese seeds. found an ultimate spot not too far away, completely blended and begging for a cheeky grow. any tips for outdoor cultivation? heard mixing perlite and bonemeal in soil's good, but can attract kritters

anyone kno if cheese/blue cheese fares well outdoors?

17. [quote name='"Strobe"']evenin all. starting my first outdoor grow this year, thinking 4 or 5 swiss cheese seeds. found an ultimate spot not too far away, completely blended and begging for a cheeky grow. any tips for outdoor cultivation? heard mixing perlite and bonemeal in soil's good, but can attract kritters

anyone kno if cheese/blue cheese fares well outdoors?[/quote]

Me too, im thinkin autoflowering though cause iv not researched the timing for planting and harvest in the uk

Blue cheese is a hard plant, it can take quite a stressing indoors so it should b a good choice for ouside, im guna go with

http://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/products/nirvana-auto-blue-mystic

Iv seen 1 outdoor last year and it was a pretty lady indeed ;)