Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Quickly can Exercise flush THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HideYoChurren, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hey GC, Im just wondering how quickly exercise (mostly cardio/running) will flush out THC from fat?

I tend to run 2 miles a day, and also lift various weights for about 30 min aday.

I only vape only on weekends now, and no more than 2 trenches in an MFLB per weekend.

(just FYI, I have a mostly athletic body, with a tad bit of fat on my thighs and gut, cant seem to lose fat from there)

my main question, Is,. given my smoking schedule and workout schedule, How quicly do you think I can pass a drug test after a weekend?

Ive submitted some job apps, and havent heard shit from anyone, so I want to smoke but only a small amount so i can exercise and flush my system.

thank you for your time guys, very much appreciated.

2. probably around a week. you could probably technically pass a few days after if you drink a ton of water before the test. (btw just drink a few glasses of water an hour or so before the test and make sure youve pissed 1-2 times thhat day)

3. As long as you drink a lot of water and continue to exercise I would imagine it would be out of your system in a few days. I'd say 5 if you want to be absolutely sure but probably sooner if you exercise that much. If you smoked a long time (months at a time) then it will take a few weeks but if you only smoke on weekends a few days of vigorous exercise and lots of water will flush it.

I'm no expert, just have my own personal experience. :smoke:

4. If your really in a hurry to flush it out of your system, apple cider vinegar works wonders, it's heavy detox so be careful about it.

5. I passed a drug test within 6 days of quitting smoking with no detoxs, flushing or diluting really. I have an overactive thyroid though which means my body burns fat very fast though. Normally should last between 1-3 weeks after quitting.

Beyond contrary belief and I am going to get flamed by some retards, the MORE you smoke the faster it gets out of your system. Your body is used to processing THC in your fat cells and gets out faster due to chronic use. Might as well go all out and tell you the tips I used for my drug test.

Always use midstream pee, meaning don't fill the cup right away and wait a few seconds. Also DO NOT over drink. Your pee will be too watered down and most labs will not accept the sample (very common to happen among drug users) which means you won't get hired. Drinking water doesn't make the body process weed any faster, it dilutes the THC in your urine. Only necessary to stay normally hydrated through the day then drink 1-2 cups a few hours before your test.

Hope this helps!

6. thank you guys for your help. very nice answers,

based on your replies, Im going to ballpark it at about a week of heavy heavy running should do the trick and good diet.

Im willing to run that much cus i wanna chill this weekend :) I dont even have very much bud. just 2 lil tiny popcorn buds of purp. like less than 5$ worth lol but with the MFLB its enough for this weekend

7. I smoked weed everyday (low quantities though) and when I quit I worked out for about 3 days and passed 2 days later. I had a 15 panel test to with questdiagnostics and I passed that shit completely.

8. Exercise, a good diet and water are the keys to life.That being said, i don't know the answer to the question.

9. I have been put on electronic monitoring for getting caught with herb and 1 of the conditions is to get piss tested.. I am 5foot 7 and only weigh 120 pounds.. i have been chronic for 20 years.. i can go to jail if fail the test.. i have been sober for about a week now but i do smoke cigs.. wondering if i have a chance to pass test..

10. i Have Been Smoking Kush For 3 Months Straight...Test In Five Days....How Can i Pass?

11. hey man, dont wana rain on your parade, but i too have bought many of those dollar store drug test strips, in the little green boxes.. and those things are not very accurate.. I stopped smoking for 3 days, didnt do any exercise or try to dilute my urine, and I still passed on those things.. matter in fact ive bought around 15-20 of those things and literally passed everytime.. who know maybe i really did pass, but just to make sure, buy a 15$ one at cvs or something bro... that will give you a more accurate answer

12. I'm about to go in for a test in 3 days. The last time I smoked was about 2 days ago and before that I smoked more than once every day. I lead a very very active lifestyle and I've been on an elimination diet for two weeks without meat or dairy. I eat very healthily and have low body fat. I'll post the results of my test here. Wish me luck

13. Lol guess that went great!

14. #16 Burrito Wizard, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
    Imagine being so this triggered over people smoking weed. You made an account just to post this lol. Sad.

15. Okay hi guys, I need as much help as I can get! I stopped smoking weed on the 9th of May. And I’ve been working out since the 6th (heavy cardio/running and core work outs with 1 day of rest) I’m also taking bake detox 15 day program that clears my system of any toxins and drinking a lot of water and eating low. I’m planning on taking my drug test buy the end of the month, I was a really heavy smoker (about a gram to 1.5 a day) with this plan I have going is it possible to have my system clear in 3 weeks?

16. OP is 6 years old

17. A gram to 1.5 a day really isn’t that much of a heavy smoking I smoke gram blunts or joint every hour or so maybe even more when bored but I’ve been able to pass a drug test in a week after smoking a bit under an ounce throughout that day. Be trick to the workout is the more you burn fat the more you release the THC that was stored in it so two days prior to the test don’t do any type of exercise an just stay well hydrated pee as much as you can in the morning way before the test. So In three weeks you should be pretty much in the clear in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. THANK YOU!!! I needed that! I’m going to the army and I will probably be in meps by the end of this month and I’ve been panicking about if I’d be ready to pass because some ppl say 30 days and some say more. I weighed 160 and got down to 154 in a week + I’m still working out so I appreciate the response.