Vaporizer High?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ogKUSHbone, Mar 2, 2012.

1. #61 basedzeus, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Yes, after many hours of consistent vaping the MFLB gets me quite high. the way I like to use my solo is to take as many bong rips as I can as fast as I can until my vision starts warping and I feel I'm where I need to be. This is my personal preferred toking method. everybody tokes in their own way. The box just isn't suited for this style of "aggressive" toking, and it takes me many hours to get any sort of visual effect at all from a MFLB. The solo on the other hand can produce a quite trippy, even somewhat psychedelic high quite quickly, especially after a tolerance break.

But if you're going for stealth, MFLB is your guy, since it is smaller and the glass stem makes the solo inconvenient to carry in your pocket

On this, we agree.   If you have a high tolerance and you want to get as blasted as you can very quickly, the MFLB would not be the best choice., but then neither is the Solo.

If you think that the Solo is a heavy hitter though a bong, try an LSV through a bong filled with very warm, almost hot water.

3. Perhaps it isn't the heaviest hitter, but at the time I bought it it seemed to be the heaviest portable hitter (are there any portables that hit heavier than the solo? I would be very interested to know). This is why I recommend the solo to people, it is portable, and its hits are at the very least comparable and in the same league as some of the less portable units. It gets you where you need to be, and you can take it anywhere. 

4. I have used three portables that outshine the solo in heavy hitting and by a good amount too. The Firefly, Hammer, and Lotus all can put the solo to shame when it comes to thickness and quality of the hit.

5. going to look into these. which one would you recommend for the milkiest vapor bong rips?

6. All three should deliver desktop quality vapor bong hits.

7. vapor bong rips and edible herb. my two favourite ways to get high <3

8. There is a distinct difference in the two highs IMO. 

Vapes in my arsenal include a MFLB (which I personally think is a total piece of shit), Arizer Extreme Q (decent for the coin, but not the best thing out there. But not a bad starting vape), the Volcano (excellent. everything you've heard is true) and most recently the Pax (which is what I will use to discuss this point.)

Vaping gives me a climbing high that requires regular maintenance. What I mean by this is that when I vape, the high doesn't hit it's peak for about 5-7 minutes, compared to 1-2 minutes from a joint. I can feel it gradually come on. As others have said, it's a very "clean" high, meaning it doesn't weight you down, doesn't have you mindlessly staring at a TV screen...you feel like you're one with the weed. That you're working together to encourage a euphoric sense of well being. It's a VERY functional kind of high. But, the munchies are intense. 

Just as it climbs, it also falls pretty steeply and quickly. I would say if it's peak takes about 6 minutes to reach (from a double pull), that peak will also last about 30 minutes (if that; that's pretty generous) and then you have to take another pull...due to the fact you've vapid once already, each time you go back it requires an additional pull. So, if the first smoke was two pulls, the next will be three, the next four, etc. I would say with my PAX I get about 4 sessions out of a single chamber. Which means that I can ride a single chamber for about 2-2.5 hours. Which isn't ideal. And I have to pull every 30 minutes to maintain my high (and that shit can get hot when you're baking it a little longer than when the green light indicates and when you pull 4-5 times). But - it's discreet, easy on the lungs, still a great high once you learn to control and manipulate it and a very functional high.

Smoking a half a joint will get me baked in a couple minutes tops and I can ride that high from 2 hours (from a single session). It's heavier, gigglier, definitely more of a stereotypical high. Still the way I prefer to enjoy my bud with a coffee in the morning. I tend to vape more at night.

If you're an everyday toker, or use it purely for medicinal purposes, there is no question that vaping is the way to go. 

If you're a party stoner or a video game stoner, etc - vaping might not give you the kind of high you'd expect or even desire. I know that when I get home from work and am just gonna watch TV and putter around the house type of a thing, I'll vape. When I want a night playing PS4 and cruising Netflix, I roll a joint.

Hop

9. #69 Hated, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    take this with a grain of salt, Mflb is an awsome vaporizer I didnt pay a dime for mine but if some one took it away I would buy another. I wouldnt want it to be my only vape but if I bought a couple of extra sets of batterys it definetly could get me by its so convenient and efficient. There are definitely some negative things one can say about it but I don't think some one who says its total shit can logically explain why they feel this way.

10. After years without smoking, the last 18 months or so I'm back to wake n bake, all with the MFLB.

I have only tried one other vape and it was nice but not even close as stealth as MFLB. I have to be very stealthy, unfortunately.

The high is excellent,  all the strains I've been able to try so far are very heady, uplifting and energetic with the box.

I stay lifted all day, everyday...it's made me way more productive. I was the type guy that never helped my wife with stuff around the house. Now, I do it all...cook, clean, help w laundry, kids homework, etc. My wife loves the help, but if she knew cannabis was helping me she would prolly leave...lol. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I love my vaporizer high.