Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sour blunt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. i'm highly interested in purchasing the Atmos Raw but i've been seeing reviews stating that this is not a vaporizer because it always burns your herb. Does any of you own this device? please provide me with info ..

2. i been thinking of getting me one of these too, but im gonna have to go with the reviews. it doesnt combust the bud but it sure does turn it black, so it burns it.
    i too want feedback from my fellow blades

3. #3 Larry420, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    I bought a Zephyer Ion. Don't get cheap on vapos, just spend the extra few bucks. The benefits of spending the extra few dollars on a vape can mean the difference between burning your bud, melting the plastic, not regulating heat correctly, etc. The list goes on, for medical reasons just take the money out of your budget for the week, slow down, and set it aside for the premium vapos.
    [​IMG]
    I've bought three so far and I liked the hand held one they offer here on GC and my Zephyer.

4. Where did you get an ion? Those have been discontinued for a while. Their actually quite rare to find now.

All in all, the Atmos Raw is nothing more than a scam. It is an electronic pipe, but ask anyone from atmos about it and they will fawn over how it is the best vaporizer on the market and lie bold face to you. If your interested in this form factor of vape, check out the persei or omicron.

5. The atmos raw is a pos, everyone on FC is talking shit about it and hate it. Bad customer service and the fact that its a vaporizer is total bs.

6. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Where did you get an ion? Those have been discontinued for a while. Their actually quite rare to find now.

All in all, the Atmos Raw is nothing more than a scam. It is an electronic pipe, but ask anyone from atmos about it and they will fawn over how it is the best vaporizer on the market and lie bold face to you. If your interested in this form factor of vape, check out the persei or omicron.[/quote]

persei and omicron? Sounds like futurama. mangini's sick, but I still like portnoy better, and since when did petrucci become a fuckin' body builder?!?

7. ya that it is, the guy who made em is a futerama fan and a self proclaimed nerd. hell he even has unites called alpha and centauri

check it out. www.deta9vapes.com

8. lol I know right? I think it was from whatever happened to him in the Count of Tuscany, and he decided to turn into Krog the Caveman. And I'm torn between the two, because the drums on the new album are amazing.

9. The benefits of spending the extra few dollars on a vape can mean the difference between burning your bud, melting the plastic, not regulating heat correctly, etc. [​IMG]

10. [quote name='"CentiZen"']

lol I know right? I think it was from whatever happened to him in the Count of Tuscany, and he decided to turn into Krog the Caveman. And I'm torn between the two, because the drums on the new album are amazing.[/quote]

Bahaha poor guy, hes definitely the toughest guitarist out there, but guthrie govan is something else hahaha

11. Wait what?

This shit is fuckin incredible! Call it whatever the fuvk u want to, vapororizer or electric pipe....THIS MOTHERFUCKER HITS better, more efficiently and more discreetly than ANY other current solution. Thats what I bought it for, not technicalities.

12. I actually love this thing with a screen it's a decent vape. But truthfully I use it as an electronic pipe. It's hits as hard as a blunt

13. It hits pretty boss, Man. I love it.

Does your vapor have a scent? I really can't tell.

14. Eh kinda like burnt popcorn but I mix my shit with camomile (tea)and it has a vanilla scent. Haven't used it in 2 weeks though, tbreak before 4/20:cool:

15. Nice. I really can't tell if it smells.....

16. I'm glad you like it, the thing is, most everyone I have talked to can do nothing but combust with theirs. I've heard good things about using a basket screen out of the arizer EQ though. But as it stands, the Atmos simply is not more efficient than an arizer solo or DaVinci and each of those units are just as discreet. It's simply misleading to go around and pretend that you have tried every single unit and decided this one was the best.

17. Well thats true my Arizer Solo M107 is the best portable/home vape for the price. Huge clouds, the Atmos is one of those things that you throw in your pocket or when you want to take a nice relaxing walk

18. Have you tried all of them? Please provide feedback if you have. On that note let me say that "I" have tried the arizer solo and have owned the davinci. Just bought the Atmos yesterday. Neither of them are as discreet or as beneficial for smoking on the go as the Atmos. The Atmos provides up 72 hour battery life unlike the arizer, which has a mere 45min bat life. Also the Atmos come with a USB charger so you can charge in your car, laptop and wall. I don't want to sound like a Atmos nutthugger but this is what I prefer. The convenience and size is incomparable. I you are trying to prevent combustion the Atmos in not for you. It does not vaporize, it burns. I use my for oils. I suggest using other devices if you want to vaporize. The Atmos is not the only good vape pen out there. There is the Omicron, the Persei, the G pen and many others. The G pen is my favorite right next to the Atmos. Happy dabbing!

19. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Have you tried all of them? Please provide feedback if you have. On that note let me say that "I" have tried the arizer solo and have owned the davinci. Just bought the Atmos yesterday. Neither of them are as discreet or as beneficial for smoking on the go as the Atmos. The Atmos provides up 72 hour battery life unlike the arizer, which has a mere 45min bat life. Also the Atmos come with a USB charger so you can charge in your car, laptop and wall. I don't want to sound like a Atmos nutthugger but this is what I prefer. The convenience and size is incomparable. I you are trying to prevent combustion the Atmos in not for you. It does not vaporize, it burns. I use my for oils. I suggest using other devices if you want to vaporize. The Atmos is not the only good vape pen out there. There is the Omicron, the Persei, the G pen and many others. The G pen is my favorite right next to the Atmos. Happy dabbing![/quote]

What in the world did I just read?

Did you just try to list a whole bunch of advantages of it to other vapes, and then go on to say that it can't vaporize and only burns?

I'm at a bit of a loss for words...but Ill try..

Who cares about the battery life, portability, or really anything like that when it can't even do its job?

How you can bring up the solo and vinci in the same paragraph, and claim that the atmos is superior when it can't even function is beyond me.

If I wanted to combust, chillums are cheap and portable too. And shit, infinite battery life o_O :laughing:

Sorry, but the fact that all those other vapes...you know...work...means they're far better than an atmos. An atmos won't get the flavor, odor stealth, health benefits, increased efficiency, and all the other benefits vaporizing gets.

And even after admitting it can't vaporize, you go on to compare it to other nice vape pens xD.

That may have come off as mean, and no offense was meant, but I'm still stunned.