New Glass Crystal Fog Stemline with Natty Splash

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by footballerus7, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Yeah that thing is a total copy, try to change it up a little more than just the base I mean really.

2. None of this matters seeing as how he didn't blow it, and he didn't even buy it from a head shop but instead from a friend for a 130$. If you wouldn't buy it for that price you'd either already own an sg or be a retard.

The fact that its an obvious clone of sg was established early, anyone who knows sg, knows this. Talk about an echo.

3. Mhh I don't remember bashing the OP for buying this? I said it was a total copy of an SG. I'm not talking about buying or not. Or even if it functions well. All I said was it was a total copy, IMO that's just disrespect.

The fact it was a steal at $130 was already said as well so how are you not echoing?

As if I didn't know it was already said I quoted the guy who said it.

I appreciate the attitude tho.

On topic I almost guarantee you won't ever regret paying $130 OP nice pick up.

4. Nice tube bro
    +rep

5. #26 I lik3 w33d, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Instead of picking your flawed argument apart, ill let the op contain some control over his thread.

6. Hey guys I haven't taken offense to any comments that have been posted, I even agree that they do look pretty similar. Anyways , thanks for looking. Blaze one up and relax my brothers, we all get stoned in the end

7. #28 gtx1, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Think about it like a car:

BMW: 4-Cylinder 3.0L 280HP engine, 4 wheels, 4 doors+trunk+hood, lights, airbags, seats, wheels, tires.

Ford: 4-Cylinder 3.0L 280HP engine, 4 wheels, 4 doors+trunk+hood, lights, airbags, seats, wheels, tires.

So as you can see, they both have the same (basic) components that make a car, a car. But you would NEVER, EVER, EVER look at a BMW 3-Series and think to yourself, "Man, that is one CRAZY Ford! I can't believe that Ford makes such a great car!"

My point being that yes, there is very little to copy with a Stem-line bong. Yet, you would never mistake a Stem-line made by HOPS for one made by Sov. The function is the same, and so it the actual perc., yet the aesthetics and feel are completely different.

If you put your bong up against a Sov. Bent-neck, aside from sizing and the base, most regular people would never know that a completely different company manufactured it. I'm not saying this is bad, but your bong is a copy/knockoff. That's just a fact. But it looks like a quality made knockoff that functions extremely well. I think you got a steal man, good job.

I posted all of this so that people can just accept the fact that it looks like another bong and functions the same way as that bong yet obtained at a fraction of the price.

8. I'd happily buy a quality knockoff of such an amazing tube at that price xD.

I totally understand the glassblowing world getting annoyed, but I just love hitting glass...and think it's awesome.

9. Oh man I saw this exact tube at Whelan's in Berkeley. The blower did a really good job copying the design... Felt just like an old sov stemline that my friend had. It was a quality built tube and I even got to try it with water, but I was looking for sov or toro at the time. Might be heading back there just to see what they charge.

Nice pickup for sure though. Bacon ftw

10. all you guys saying this is super cheap and a great deal, you can get the same thing from apix for the same price, and his would prob have around 9 slits:p

11. Nice grab, friend and that Toro slide makes your piece look classy as all get out.

12. wow literally looks like an SG...never heard of this company before, what kind of glass do they use?

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPJ0zz88qA&hd=1]Crystal Fog Stemline stacking - YouTube[/ame]
    Stacks nice bro.

14. you guys blowin worked Faberge recyclers?

15. Lol, Keep up the good blowin my man! I envy glassblowers myself. When ya figure out what i was talkin about, get back to me and we can discuss some prices! :)

16. hey dude I can see through your bong when you took a hit thats a sign you need more weed