Do cigarettes increase your high??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SlayerOfTheGods, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they make it better but i think im just addicted now lol. its just a little buzz, but i just get so much relief if i smoke a stoge after i get high.

2. exactly dude!!and i dont even kno why!! lol

3. same here lol but with camel menthols. i'll have 3 in a row and feel like complete shit afterwords. it's worth it though! :smoke:

4. temporarily, yes. until the buzz wears off, which is very quick-like.

5. Me and my friend had this discussion a few nights ago over a blunt cruise and we think it just simply satisfies you after a bake session, its not like you get higher, but you just feel more pleased after smoking, more at ease with yourself.

6. did any1 notice this threads age?? Or am I the only one??

7. I think it has to do with the nicotine buz you get from cigarettes, no it doesn't make your higher it just adds a nicotine buzz to your weed high. Meaning if your a regular smoker you think you get higher just because your smoking a cig, when in reality you could just get really baked instead of adding on nicotine, which is bad for you.

Also i think it has a less effect on people that don't regularly smoke cigs, well at least it does for me. I don't feel shit from cigs but i do from hookah as I have some quite a bit of hookah. When i smoke hookah i definitely feel higher, but it is for sure the nicotine buzz because it is also very strong when I am not high.

8. Hell yeah, am doin the same exact thing bro. Props to you, cuz i was just thinkin of my smokin habits right as i read your reply

9. #49 homegrowntwinki, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    I dont smoke unless im high on something. lol. its the only time I like to. and no doubt they gotta be newports. or primetimes.

10. i'm a pack a day smoker, i'd say if anything it probably decreases your high. less air pumping the lungs would most likely result in the blood pumping slower to your brain.

11. jesus, if you go back and look, this thread's been dug up like 4 different times...

12. whenever I smoke a cig after sparkin up a J, my lungs always hurt n i all of a sudden hate the taste of cigs.. then again when I'm already high i take tokes of the cig like every 5 seconds cos of the slowin down time effect lol

13. I hate that all the people I usually smoke with smoke cigs it takes some time out of the equation for me when I could be doing other shit.

And I have tried it and don't notice a difference it just gives you a headrush. Not the same as getting higher. I prefer to just smoke greens to get high. But to each their own if it gives you a placebo effect keep believing it.

Also my friends appear a little more sober after smoking cigs in my opinion.

14. Yes.:smoke:

15. I just smoke some more weed when I want to increase my high..

16. Amen Brutha

17. I have smoked cigarettes and increase my high by a 35% but then after its slowing down... I get a headache and I think its because of nicotine...
    Nicotine = Headache
    Headache = Bad Trip

18. Asking if they increase your high is like asking if they get you high in the first place.

19. Nicotine constricts the blood vessels in the brain creating more resistance of blood flow. Its not a high, its a lightheadedness that your feeling ontop of your dank buds

20. I think if you smoke a cigg when you stoned calms your trip and makes you more relaxed. But I stopped smoking ciggs cause of the good in me. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.