Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get unhigh fast. Need help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I really need to know how to get unhigh fast I'm not enjoying my high at all

2. Take some xanax.

3. Take a warm shower or drink some Gatorade.

4. Happens to the best of us, heres some things i do to calm myself down..

1. If your noise sensitive, just sit down in your room and chill there for like 30 minutes or so. and barly even move, its wat i do.
    2. Put on some relaxing music, or watch a show your very relaxed with , i watch futurama when im freaking out, or atleast i put it on low volume and have it in the backround.
    3. You just need to remind yourself your fine and your just freaking out, its ok to admit it...theres no real way to get unhigh , it takes time.. just keep telling yourself you'll feel alot better in 30 minutes-1 hour.

Good luck.

5. Just mellow out dude, whatever is freaking you out is all in your head. Your senses are tweaking and you're just feeling a little anxiety. Put on chill music, close your eyes, focus on your breathing.

6. Suicide would possibly work

7. take a nap.

if youre getting the spinnies, put your hand palm down on a flat surface and close your eyes. it helps your brain gauge your orientation and keep you balanced.

8. Do any of these few things.
    1. Take a nap or just chill somewhere comfortable for a while
    2. Take a warm shower or bath
    3. Don't smoke so much weed at once if you don't know if you can take it next time
    I would do all three :)

9. go talk to my boyfriends mom. always kills my buzz -.-

10. HAHAHA That sucks, my girls rents blaze, so they are not buzz kills :p

11. To OP. Been there, it's not fun. Just go to bed, take a shower, watch tv. Relax, don't think about being high.

12. #14 brwnskinredeyes, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    drink something with caffeine in it and/or take a shower

remember that its all in you're head, most likely you're not dying ur jus trippin, relax.

13. Don't say this kind of fuckwit stuff...a joke is a joke but have at least a little sense.

OP my suggestion is a COLD shower. Drink a beer if you have one. Go for a walk. Keep your body moving. Distract yourself.

14. If I ever started freaking out because of a high I would probably go to bed and go under the covers close my eyes and try to chill out

15. shower works for me everytime

16. Eat a mango.

17. Shower helps, masturbation may or may not work, sleeping, various distractions, or the Dont worry be happy song.

18. I'm reading this thread so I can learn how to not distract myself when high. I never really had a panic attack or anything on weed at all, hmm.