RBO LED TRIBAND UFO HYDROPONIC 90W GROW? Will it work?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Edo314, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

I have just purchased a Red/Blue/Orange Triband 90W UFO LED light kit.
    I also have a 15W Red/Blue LED Light

I have 2 plants, will this suffice for my 2 plants?

This is my first time grow as an experiment, currently building a Growbox, which I will use a PC power supply and some 12V fan's to output any heat as I am a IT guy who has access to any IT equipment free from replaced PC's

I don't mind if my first yeild is not pro like others on this forum. Will this current setup grow 2 plants adequitely to flower stage and harvest?

I will post pics, currently lights due to arrive tomorrow or Monday as Australia Post are fucken retarted.

Let me know your thoughts, I have had trouble trying to find any Single 90W grow journals.

Current Plant ready to sit under new lights when they arrive.

Thanks
    Luke

[​IMG]

2. If you had the same luck I did no. My 90 watt UFO did beautiful in veg then kaput in flowering.

3. Ahh true shit Rhapsody, how kaput? Did you get any buds at all? or do you mean it died.

I also have the 15w LED 225 blue/red, wonder if that would make a difference.\

Regards
    Luke

4. It like got to a certain point in flowering and stopped. I got a 240w Blackstar to finish her off which threw the plant into over drive. I use a bigger LED now..Solarstorm. If you think about it 90 watts is 90 watts your only going to do so much with that. You might have better luck.

5. Thanks for the info, not sure what grow setup you used, I just purchased this for mine
    [​IMG]

And also just ordered some seeds, altho i will start with my current seed *unknown straing*

Seeds ordered from amsterdamseeds Low Rider Seeds

6. i had mine in a 2x2x4 tent.

7. ok being as though mine will only be single plant currently, hopefully the smaller tent will benefire, not sure if I will be able to mount my second 15w led also, but single 90w might be the go.

8. i just got some ebay 14w led panels 12"x12" work great cover a large amount of area and on my plant that is half under led half under cfls the led side looks a lot healthier night and day difference :bongin:

9. In flowering if she is not looking so hot throw in some cheap ass flowering CFLs and problem solved. I think LED should be sufficient though.

10. Thanks alot guys, good help, give me a few days to receive all my gear and I will turn this into a grow journal thread.

Since I have been hard strapped finding a 90w grow journal from start to finish, i will make this one, as I don't smoke a great deal anymore and am not stressed to much about the amount of yield. I just enjoy a project and things to grow, most of my gardening is outdoors, but due to this unit I bought, I cannot grow weed outdoors without being noticed.

Regards
    Luke

11. Put plant under 15w LED Today, waiting on growtent, UFO LED to arrive.

Pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also ordered today some Dwarf Lowryder seeds.

Will post more pics in a few days with full setup.

Regards
    Luke

12. So I got my Tent today, and setup my light, my Lowryder seeds should arrive any day now, so currently I have only 1 plant, here is a Pic.

I am hoping that 90w LED should suffice for a .8 x .8 x .4 meter grow tent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I Topped this plant on the sprouting of the 3rd set of leaves, way to early. But got bored waiting for my seeds. It is starting to grow its 2 shoots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regards
    Luke

13. Result of Early topping, can't see much yet, but it's shooting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]