Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiZtY3UcMs0]Apix Stemline to Disk - YouTube[/ame]

2. fuckin' around with high water levels. excuse the loud music. jammin' to some action bronson!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAqmoF0sgMA]Apix Stem to Disc high water milk - YouTube[/ame]

3. Guys...I'm so sorry about the spamming of cellphone videos , but I have fallen in love with this tube...5th time cleaning it today, but this one is better quality...

All the grids fire (check past vids), just my lighting is terrible...Here's a little show and milk. Enjoy.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxEPPpMgWhY]Apix stem to disc show+milk - YouTube[/ame]

4. you need a new slide bro, push slides the wrong one for that tube. shit for airflow.

5. I know...i have none besides my many syn ones. all my old shit i left in NY with my cousin when i moved. the one he sent me has wayyy too big of holes as you've seen before. and right now a niqqa gotta save up and pay the biiilllllsssss.

but yeah a new slide will be in my future, even if it's not a so nice one from my LHS.

6. @SmokingSection love that piece, you had a great buy.

My bub is being sent out tomorrow, I'll be absolutely sure to post some vids here of it! Appreciate some fine glass blowing.

7. Cool stuff. Too bad about that progression thread. Showed how much he's worked at it. Oh well. Haters are gonna hate............ don't fall into it and just ignore.

@SmokingSection ;) U obviously know exactly who Apix is. Just because DerConn poo'd in here why are you pooing on the other thread? Just because he wrote in there and is getting something from them and not Apix? Dont fall into that nonsense. Its stupid. It'll just make you look stupid in the end too. I'd mention who in the other thread but I don't like to start pooh.

8. Thanks Nickky, I haven't touched any of my other tubes since this baby came in. Hits so well...I'll pick up a temporary slide at my LHS this week until I contact Smily once again.

@Pac, I appreciate the love, bro. Not too sure if I know what you're talking about, but he did come in this thread again...I ignore that shit..Never understood why people who enjoy the same counter-culture bicker and fight like 9 year old females.

9. I think I'm getting one of his ice pinch slides, can't wait to try that out. But your LHS should have some decent slides that will make that thing roar! Best of luck to you finding something that you like!

10. sucks his other threads got closed....

in remembrance of my stem to disk and his old threads here is a video that i never posted up.
    enjoy,watch in HD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJkNlR7Sxsw&context=C3136e8fADOEgsToPDskLd0muvg7LrdOf7s-U424Dm]RIP - YouTube[/ame]

11. RIP...how did it break? sounds like a good reason to hit up Smily and get something new.

12. He doesnt sell anything...

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"CollegeBlaze"']

He doesnt sell anything...

[/quote]

Lullz

14. Lol yes yes we all know. But since he is banned...the way to "hit up" smily is like "hitting up" another website for glass.

15. i set it down near the edge of my desk.i coughed pretty hard and i think i bumped my desk causing it to shake pretty badly,causing the bong to tip over.it fell right on the frame of my desk which is aluminum.

and idk when im gunna get a new tube from him.first im ordering a rockzap(vaporizer)then im gunna have to save up again for a stemline or something.
    then i can vapor bong:bongin:

16. this thread has a lot of recent stuff but...
    anyone swoop up one of his old gridded downstems?
    it'd be dope to get some of that shit in here.

17. [quote name='"tonster0161"']

i set it down near the edge of my desk.i coughed pretty hard and i think i bumped my desk causing it to shake pretty badly,causing the bong to tip over.it fell right on the frame of my desk which is aluminum.

and idk when im gunna get a new tube from him.first im ordering a rockzap(vaporizer)then im gunna have to save up again for a stemline or something.
    then i can vapor bong:bongin:[/quote]

Haha shiiit. I love apix design glass, but you're gonna love that rockzap. I'm jealous.

18. never heard of a rockzap...gonna have to check it out...would love to vape bong thru this new stemline to disc...btw...uploading another phonecam video now...this time...with smily's slide..i packed it up for you blade's to see this thing in it's more intended flow.

I agree BongSquad...where's the people who bought his more OG stuff at?

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRkuHyzejs]milking the apix, bumping some yellowman - YouTube[/ame]

20. never been too much into the real reggae sounds, but that shit had me noddin' lmao. how old is that stemline? or is it a newer piece?