Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. There is some beautiful glass in this thread so I figured I would throw in my hat. Just picked this Worked Gridded Stemline to Gridded Showerhead Double Chamber. This thing clears like a dream, with no apparent drag at all. Its a beautiful piece and Im very Happy with it. Dan is a talented dude and his work shows it. Well on to pics.

apix.jpg

And now for some slow motion Milk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLK1KA3lX3I

2. Hes been posting a lot of sweet peices. Wish i had the cash to grab an internal from him

3. Just had a piece made by him, these are the pics he sent me this afternoon of the end result!

Can't wait to get it :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is that a peyote  a/c?

5. No it's a showerhead ac :D

6. Sold all my pieces, including my stemline. Hope the lucky bastard who bought it off me is a GC member. Would like to see its milky goodness again.
    Surprised this thread died down so hard. Took a break for some promotions at work...seems like I may be back in the lifestyle very soon! Good vibes to you all.

7. Man that perc is beautiful.

His arts come a long ways. In both quality and price!

8. Nobody got any new shit from dan recently?

9. Not the most recent picture, but I am the lucky bastard who thanks you everyday for sharing the love with me

Attached Files:

10. Fused 8 arm. Dan is still killing the game IMG_20200630_192657.jpg

11. Any Apix collectors still around?

Attached Files: