Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am I still high from weed brownies ~65 hours later? Why am I still high from wee

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dengsuk, Feb 20, 2012.

1. I wish

2. Yeah id used to take those after a night of heavy smoking when i was working carpentry and had to be up madd early, like 5 or 6am

3. Cause your lucky

4. Same. First time I ever smoked, I swear to god I could feel it a little for the next 5 days. Subtle, but there

5. your gonna be high forever bud... just kidding its all a placebo effect.

6. IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH WHEAT MIXED WITH HIGH POTENCY WEED. ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE A LONG TIME TO PROCESS WHEAT AND YOU WERE PROBALLY DIGESTING IT SO SLOW AND REALEASING THC AND WHEN YOU TAKE A SHIT IT WILL WEAR OFF

7. Lucky ass bastard 

8. okay, so I never smoke ever and I ate ONE gummy bear edible. Literally nothing at all. But I got so high that night and here we are 5 days later and I just feel "off." Exactly how you feel. I don't feel high, just disconnected from reality at time and it's starting to scare me. I'm a girl in highschool and going to school freaks me out at times. What can I do to speed up the process?

9. A lot of it is determined by your age, but generally just stay hydrated and focus.
    What grade are you in?
    :smoke: