Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking vaped bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purpleface, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Is it worth it to roll a joint of abv. Or will it only get me high for like 20 mins.

2. I find I still get high from it. I have an MFLB however, so it doesn't vape it quite as much as a Buddha or something. Either roll straight abv joints, 50/50 with fresh, or toss it into some edibles.

3. Id gravity bong it if I were you, but yeah good bud thats been vaped will get you somewhat high.

4. My brother came down for a visit once and saw my jar of vapor poo, aka leftovers. He asked if I'd mind him taking a hit. I told him I wish he wouldn't for the sake of his health as thats just nasty IMO. I went to the bathroom, came back and he was pretty blazed. Said he smoked two bowls from my bong with vapor poo and it wasn't that bad. The smell alone was enough to make me not want to. There's not much thc but if you're jonesin', go for it.

5. It's worth it, provides a nice relaxing effect, and depending on how green they are you may get a nice high too :) They usually have more cbd and less thc, depending on how you vaped it, so it is more of a medicating relaxed feeling.

6. I'd say no, whenever I've tried to smoke my ABV it has tasted terrible. Build up a collection of it then make some hash or edibles with it

7. Just get more bud problem solved. OG kush preferably

8. It gets you high if you smoke it, I put it in a joint with some fresh bud once. It tastes like ass, but it gets the job done. I'd rather just save mine and make some edibles with it.

9. [quote name='"OG Kramer"']Just get more bud problem solved. OG kush preferably[/quote]

I'm sure that didn't cross his mind... Such a helpful human being you are.

10. It gets you high, but it's a different high unless you don't full vape your bud (ie, still green spots on it or something).

11. You'll most likely just get a placebo high and think you're high..

12. Nah, it works.