Broke off sewing needle in my foot.

Discussion in 'General' started by Spoogett, Feb 16, 2012.

1. AHHHHHHHHH!!!! D'8
    G,g,g,g,g,g, get it out!!

2. you could go to one of those CVS minute clinics maybe.. I always go there so I don't have to go to the dr or hospital haha

3. go to the doc. it could cause an aneurysm in your blood and you could die

4. This reminds me of the time when I bent over to grab something from the fridge and I felt a disk move out of place... I had to sit down IMMEDIATELY and I could NOT move.. I was literally scared as fuck until I lifted myself using the arms of the chair loosened my back muscles causing the weight from my hips and legs to pull my spine straight, kinda like if you had a jammed finger and pulled it to make it feel better, except my spine wasn't jammed (at least I don't think lol) but anyway back to the point...

I probably would boil some water and have some alcohol and cotton swabs on deck if i wanted to pull out a pin from my foot..

Theres NOTHING wrong with learning about your own body and allowing you to fix yourself.

5. Never fear, Captain Irrelevance is here!

6. OP can't afford to get a SEWING NEEDLE taken out of his foot. But somehow I'm being irrelevant for explaining to the other people reading the reason for why he is unable to afford it?

Well, you're my arch nemesis Dr. Stupid (ironically of course, you don't really have a doctorate).

7. This isn't the place to hop up on your soap box. Go to the politics forum if you want to discuss government spending and military action.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APD1_DHqlE]J.J. Pepper's Videography - YouTube[/ame]

9. It's neither your position to say what I can and what I can't say. You've already been proved that your deflection of my opinion was just that, deflection. My point wasn't irrelevant.

Why are people so afraid of hearing uncomfortable truths? If you all listened rather than dismissed, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess our world economy is in currently.

10. OP asks us for help

Poster explains the united states debit crisis.

11. To me that's helping, 'prevention better than cure' no? Eh maybe most Americans are just thick.

12. Didn't seem like much help, considering he needs an immediate fix, not like he can fix our money situation in 2 secs, but its all good. Foreigners have the tendency to think that WE the actual people of America chose to put ourselves in this situation.

Like you and many other countries, we don't have control over what our government does.

We know were in a debit crisis, and that becomes apparent every time simple shit like a broken needle in a foot happens to us..

We even have to pay for an ambulance ride in emergencies..

Trust me, WE KNOW

13. [quote name='"Cruizer"']To me that's helping, 'prevention better than cure' no? Eh maybe most Americans are just thick.[/quote]

Our people from the deep south have better dental hygiene than you, ya fuckin arrogant limey :cool:

Seriously though, OP:

Soak your foot in hot water for 30mins so it like gets all wrinkly, and it'll be inflamed and alot easier and safer to take out.

14. It is, actually, because you're posts are off-topic and you're kind of ruining the thread, not to mention you're insulting people for telling you so. Maybe you ought to stop before you get an infraction. Also, neither is always followed by a nor somewhere in the sentence.

@OP, whatever you do, I'd do it fast. You leave that in there for more than, I'd guess a week or so, and you'll be in the doctors getting a tetanus shot, and you DON'T want one of those.

15. I never knew that.

16. Yep. Neither A, nor B. Doesn't make much sense without it. Same thing with either and or.

17. I have a broke off sewing needle in my right foot it's been their for eight years. I just went to the foot dr last week he wants to take it out because it started causing major infection in my foot but they told me it would be like finding a needle in a haystack but he said he would take it on and at the same time take the infection out

18. I am scared cause a friend of mine had the exact same problem and when they took her needle out the next day she died at the hospital and said the infection spread throughout her body the infection went to her blood stream and killed her

19. My friend died because the needle started to rust in her foot cause it was their for so long and it started green that's why they couldn't help her

20. My friend died because the needle started to rust in her foot cause it was their for so long and it started green that's why they couldn't help her