Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you eat vaped weed straight and get high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by footballkid001, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I know this is an old thread, but it's just the thread I was looking for.  Using the information in this thread, I took three no. 1 (size) capsules and packed them tightly with AVP.  The AVP is very, very fine in texture and it's dust sticks to anything.  Also, it is a medium, not a light brown, in color, so it's a tad more vaped I believe than the examples above.

So, about two hours after taking the three capsules with a spoonful of peanut butter and a Dr. Adkins Chocolate Delight Shake, I'm pretty messed up.  Not crazy messed up, but nice and delightfully messed up. 

So you can get high off simply ingesting AVP without having to cook it into something. 

2. AVB is roughly, half as potent as unused bud, as far as what i have goes. i dose it that way too. unfortunately, you can taste it. more so then when you use just bud. it is definitely more of a, punch you in the face kind of flavor. also, AVB seems to be way more sedating. when ii use it in brownies or cookies i don't even make butter. i just dump it in there. it might have a little bit of lumber in it. fuck it, a little roughage is good for the colon! [​IMG]

3. #23 retired2014, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    It's much easier to put it in capsules and swallow the capsules so you don't have to taste the stuff.  My doc has me taking glycine supplements, which come in capsules.  I just dump the glycine in the sink and fill the capsules up with AVP.  Today I'm taking five "number 0 (zero)" capsules as opposed to yesterdays three "number 1" capsules.  I expect it to be a tad more intense hopefully.   

It's nice being able to use the AVP in this manner.  It's like getting a 2 fer 1 deal on your pot.  

4. Old ass thread, but might as well add something.

You can eat AVB raw, and it WILL get you high provided you eat enough. Its better to put it into something fatty like peanut butter though.

5. #25 unacubiche, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    I put the vaped weed in "00" capsules and take 2 to 3 capsules at a time, the high last for 4 to 5 hours.