The Official "Check out my new glass" Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Syn4life, Nov 7, 2011.

1. #1 Syn4life, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    :wave:Most people have visited the "glass family" thread and every couple of pages someone mentions the fact its strayed away from its original purpose. SO this is for everyone and anyone who needs a place to simply post up there latest additions or first time pieces. No family shots required obviously so if you have something new or just an awesome picture/video of your glass you want to put up anyway, post away! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Ill start, got this about 2 weeks ago to replace the first spoon i ever bought. This is my 2nd
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have had this piece for about 6 months. Its a spoon I bought off of a local blower for $20! What a steal! It hits like a dream and the perfect size for this sort of piece. Not too short to be a nose burner, and not to long to be a hastle or to keep hidden. Its just a little longer then a normal bic lighter. As you can see in the pics I have just taken with my new phone, it has three "marbles" on the right for easy gripping and decoration, and a suitable carb on the left. The bowl holds about .3 of a gram filled up, and it can make that last a very long time. Perfect for my DD and occasional small circle needs. It still doesn't have a name though

And very cool spoon OP! A friend of mine had a very similiar pipe that hit very well and he's been using it for 4+ years

Attached Files:

3. thanks shit, i really hope it keeps going. thats an awesome spoon btw!

4. heres my headford disk diffused bubbler.it came in the mail from high priority about 5 days ago,maybe 6.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBp69tx1ss4]headford disk diffused bubbler - YouTube[/ame]
    no pics since i already posted them all in a different thread but heres my milkvideo of it.

5. I saw that the other day, how do you l Ike it?

6. i love it.its got really good airflow and has no drag at all.its perfect for travel use to and is very sturdy.

7. Dude, that Headfod stacks nice. I was considering getting it at one point. Sweet piece.

8. Anyone with something new???

9. [​IMG]

First piece I bought without the help of my bro, happy 18th to me :D

(Sorry for the picture being so big, how do I downsize it?)

• Like Like x 2
  10. i want an inline!, Grats on the pickup dude

11. [​IMG]

:hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Now that I have seen the post before mine, and re-read the OPs post. This thread lacks definition

Also, that other piece looks great

13. How so lacking definition?...I thought it was pretty straight forward the reason for this thread

14. fuck if i know, i was trying to make a joke but I was baked.

15. Ahahah gotta love when that happens :) all good dude.

16. image-654656422.png

My new bowl, Mirkwood.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ooo shit was the the free one? I love the blues :) personal favorite color