New Bong / Wax Setup (HQ) pics/milk video (need help to name)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DazeOneLuv, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys so last night one of my boys hits me up telling me.. he has a sick ass bong for sale for 40$ which in my honest opinion I think this bong is worth way more then that... But good friends are allways nice to have :).... Anyway this bong is amazing I love the look and it hits like a buffalo also picked up my first ever wax/concentrates setup at my local headshop .... Payed 25$ which i think is a steal also picked up an 8th of super sticky sour og (will have pics of bud later when I get home) the bong itself is massive I think its a little more then 2 feet its inline and has 3 dome percs (yea I know there not the greatest) idgaf this bongs a beast..also my homie threw in this beautiful bowl unfortunately no bag yet :( overall I ended up spending 95$ for a sick bong an eigth a wax setup and a new lighter i think I got an amazing deal what do you guys think ? Enjoy pics and video :smoke happy tokin everyone :edit and as for the bong brand I have no idea n dgaf lol

Milk vid link : http://youtu.be/4rXtQDsjFOs

Attached Files:

2. 40 dollars!!!?? That's a hell of a deal!

3. nice bong for the money but that has way to much diffusion for and oil piece, try and get a small bong or a GonG bubbler for your oil tokes and just use the bong for flowers

4. [quote name='"CentiZen"']40 dollars!!!?? That's a hell of a deal![/quote]

Haha I know right ! Twas what I said when he told me did the Wtf ? Haha

5. [quote name='"MASS GLASS420"']nice bong for the money but that has way to much diffusion for and oil piece, try and get a small bong or a GonG bubbler for your oil tokes and just use the bong for flowers[/quote]

Great advice will def keep in mind I have my other bong too no percs or difusion Sept for the downstem so ill just put my oil rig on that : cheers

6. dude wtf 40 bucks? incredible deal. there must be a crack or a flaw, right??? i mean, who WOULDN'T buy that?

7. [quote name='"HxCurt"']dude wtf 40 bucks? incredible deal. there must be a crack or a flaw, right??? i mean, who WOULDN'T buy that?[/quote]

No crack no flaw nothing its in perfect condition only reason he have it to me for so cheap is because he's been one of my best friends for years and he's moving away and can't keep it so he knew I would give it a good home :b

8. Nice pick up, anyone in their right mind would have picked this up for $40!

9. nice pickup! $40 is a steal of a deal!.. the only thing that worries me is that shotty looking base =/ .... otherwise its a solid piece

10. Bro you fuckin scored. China glass or not, shits fuckin clean. But does it really hit like a buffalo? I wonder what thats like

11. it looks kinda china-y but its got worked percs and i would buy that shit in a heartbeat.
    nice pickup, op!

12. Dude man good shit!!! But it looks like that thing can wobble.

13. [quote name='"HotDish"']nice pickup! $40 is a steal of a deal!.. the only thing that worries me is that shotty looking base =/ .... otherwise its a solid piece[/quote]

Haha exactly what I didn't like the base is not to great

14. [quote name='"maryjaneslover1"']Bro you fuckin scored. China glass or not, shits fuckin clean. But does it really hit like a buffalo? I wonder what thats like[/quote]

Haha hits hard my brotha hard like a buffalo's charge

15. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']Dude man good shit!!! But it looks like that thing can wobble.[/quote]

Yes it does which is y I keep it laying down when not in use o well can't have everything perfect overall think I made a good buy

16. do you know any glass blowers? wonder if its possible to have the base cut off.. and it could just lean

17. [quote name='"HotDish"']do you know any glass blowers? wonder if its possible to have the base cut off.. and it could just lean[/quote]

Hmm unfortunately no but my bud at my local headshop does I was actually thinking the same or just get it cut off and have a new one put on because it does rock a bit and I'm scared to leave it just standing unattended

18. Damn, that's a great deal for $40! And holy fuck, I just got the most massive deja vu.

How tall is that thing anyway?

19. Due to the fact of its many dome percs I say name the thunder dome
    2 feet 1 man enters he leaves a changed man

20. [quote name='"pinacolaaadas"']Damn, that's a great deal for $40! And holy fuck, I just got the most massive deja vu.

How tall is that thing anyway?[/quote]

Haha really about what ?.... I honestly don't know exactly havnt tape mesured it (will when I get home ill let u know ) but I can guarantee its over 2