Liquid Sci Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ras420, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Just picked this new piece up for $485 at Artifax in Philly on sale it rips amazing it has a shower head perc and then a double in line and i put in a carbon filter... best thing I ever smoked hits better than a Toro.

Let me know what you guys think and if any of you have heard anything of this brand because I know absolutely nothing about it it feels like good glass though.

Attached Files:

2. Daaaamn dopeee

3. Looks like a great tube, double inlines. :eek: ! Haven't heard much about liquid scientific glass, but it looks high quality and well built so id imagine liquid isn't the manufacturer, rather the rebrander of a tube that was made for them elsewhere. Either way, it looks like a beast.

4. Looks sick man. In before people saying wow you overpaid for that could have got a nice custom toro or illadelph haha

5. #5 SwagCity, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Suck my dick im high you dumb ass ape hahahaha i like puusssu u faga

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here - KSR

6. ... Okay ...

7. #7 shitloaf, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    looks terrible

toro and illadelph are also terrible options.

8. #8 SmokeyDaBear420, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Liquid Sci are ONE of the three previous companies with RooR.us contracts. They were responsible for manufacturing a large portion of RooR tubes made in the U.S.

SICK looking double inline, my LHS has this exact piece but with only one inline......May I ask how much you paid?

9. [quote name='"shitloaf"']looks terrible

toro and illadelph are also terrible options.[/quote]

Ok sorry man I know nothing about glass I just know that everyone on this forum are usually dicks when people spend a lot o money on glass, like you are right now. I don't doubt your knowledge of glass but Im sure that a the last thin that the OP wants to hear about his $400 purchase is "looks terrible". If you don't like it, how about refrain from commenting and putting a damper on someones mood. Too many negative people on here...

10. [quote name='"SmokeyDaBear420"']Liquid Sci are ONE of the three previous companies with RooR.us contracts. They were responsible for manufacturing a large portion of RooR tubes made in the U.S.

SICK looking double inline, my LHS has this exact piece but with only one inline......May I ask how much you paid?[/quote]
    Well, learn something new every day lol. Thanks smokey + rep

11. it was $485 on sale not bad considering a toro runs you about $650

12. [quote name='"bonginnn"']

Ok sorry man I know nothing about glass I just know that everyone on this forum are usually dicks when people spend a lot o money on glass, like you are right now. I don't doubt your knowledge of glass but Im sure that a the last thin that the OP wants to hear about his $400 purchase is "looks terrible". If you don't like it, how about refrain from commenting and putting a damper on someones mood. Too many negative people on here...[/quote]

The op may not wanna hear it but it doesnt change the fact the it wasn't the best way he could have spent $400 on glass. There are much better options for this price and this is a forum, the people explaining that he got ripped off are doing it so that it doesn't have to happen to so many people. The only way to overcome ignorance is to educate.

13. I'm pretty sure that the three companies are all somehow affiliated (suite g, NE, liquid). All the different names makes it seem like such a mess though. I think they're the only ones who got the license after Sheldon Black.

I also agree that is a sick double inline. I've never seen one like that.

14. Not trying to start shit, but thats all your opinion. If he's happy with the purchase, I wouldn't consider him ripped off. Yeah he could have probably gotten more for the money, but if he enjoys his piece, who are you to tell him he made a bad choice.

15. [quote name='"Audi0"']

Not trying to start shit, but thats all your opinion. If he's happy with the purchase, I wouldn't consider him ripped off. Yeah he could have probably gotten more for the money, but if he enjoys his piece, who are you to tell him he made a bad choice.[/quote]

Bad is just as much of an opinion as what I said. I won't deny that I stated an opinion as if it were a fact but I won't back down on what I said. If he likes his purchase them great. I'm happy for him. I just don't want most people to think that the piece should be $400. Or the idea that this is the best you can get for that price. For the same price you could find a smoother hit with less drag, thicker glass and overall better build quality.

I would love to hit it, but I just wouldn't pay that much for it.

16. i have a liquid tube with double jacuzzi percs. i didnt know anything about the company when i bought but i tested it out in store and the thing just stacked like crazy so i had to get it

17. I recently purchased a liquid myself. It had everything I was looking for in a piece, and has lived up to every expectation. Its nice solid glass and has a slight pull as long as you keep water from filling up the percs while using ice. Resin hasn't really been an issue because it takes a while to start settling inside the chambers. Its one of the smoothest smokes I have had the opportunity to enjoy and I plan on keeping the piece for years to come. I would like to see more of this brand and what they have to offer.

18. How would you have spent $400 just wondering... what type of set up would you have gotten?

19. [quote name='"ras420"']

How would you have spent $400 just wondering... what type of set up would you have gotten?[/quote]

Maybe a Luke Wilson bubbler and 2011bc ashcatcher. Maybe a custom worked tube. Maybe a SG natty king, with $480 you could get a natty king and a 2011bc ashcatcher.

20. Regardless of how much the OP spent or what could've been bought otherwise, it's still a fine tube! However, is cleaning it tough?