EFS Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by puppiesisone, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picking it up tomorrow :)

Attached Files:

• pic1.JPG
      pic1.JPG
      File size:
      26.6 KB
      Views:
    • pic2.JPG
      pic2.JPG
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
  2. sick piece! how much did that cost you?

3. this thread just deserves a bubble and milk show so much.

4. Thanks! 375.

It's happening.

5. Sick, can't wait to see the bubble&milk vids

6. oo i want milks !

great pick up.

7. Nice! I've definitely been eyeing EFS for a while, can't wait to see a milk from that beast!

8. very nice i like

9. There's also a sick b/w/rainbow that was just recently finished. Gridded stem -> Gridded showerhead. Hope whoever that's for ends up in here as well!

10. Good price, I've been waiting for someone to get a tube in to review it / show a milk vid. Can't wait!

11. I've been watching EFS for some time now, and for a one-man operation, that dude has amazing multi-tasking skills. He is sick on the Lathe, and blaster, as well as an overall good dude. If you are in the market for a great custom specs tube from a professional, and don't want to wait months for it, look no further, EFS is your man.

****Not affiliated with EFS****

12. Love the not affiliated with EFS....They make good stuff though. Very reasonable prices too.

13. looks sick dude! i wish i could go pick mine up but hes half way across the country, hes sending mine out this week!

14. that's mine! glad to hear it looks good

15. sick piece, ive never heard of them!

good price aswell

16. Mine too! Looks like we'll have a whole bunch of these coming up in the next few weeks :D

17. Nothing to complain about there :smoking:, post them up when you get them!

18. HTML:

Yeah yours looks fucking sick! I just got back from there. He had another tube in the kiln (dark reddish colorwork) and was just getting started on a fire&ice one.

19. so you picked it up?
    milks asap!

20. Couple pics. Loving the spiral on the bottom of the can. Milks n stuff soon.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.