Silver Surfer Nebula vape limited edition

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by forkmehard, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Picked up an SSV online for a good penny, got 2 whip to glass joints, one 14mm and the other 18mm..
    its so smooth and tastes so nice.. warms up quick.. awesome high. love this thing and highly recommend getting. this is the limited edition Nebula version..
    i guess theres only 250 of them made, and i got number 16 which is pretty cool.
    sick looking vape, enjoy!

ssv02.jpg
    ssv05.jpg

and heres a joint a rolled earlier haha, for good measure :smoke:
    joint01.jpg

Attached Files:

2. :O

Hooooolllyyy Shit I want that! I fucking love space and everything to do with it!

Mad Respect for this one, soo sick!

3. looks very cool

4. i love astronomy so much man, when i saw this i had to have it...
    everything about space makes my mind spin, and smoking + space is just amazing.

5. OMG that is beautiful. I drooled looking at the pictures

6. If you haven't seen this, I suggest a huge sesh from that bad ass surfer and watch this with the lights off and headphones. Fuckin blew my mind the first time i saw it.:hippie:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw[/ame]

7. thats awesome haha, i think i have seen it tho

btw, got a new bub from my lhs..
    Name Brand glass:
    bub005.jpg

had just used it, then remembered to take pictures of it.. so sorry its dirty haha

Attached Files:

8. I find myself to keep coming back and staring at that vaporizer.. That is by far the sickest surfer i have ever seen.

9. that vape is beautiful

10. I fucking wanted that wave rider but ended up going with the zen colored one
    (not thread jacking but here's mine)
    [​IMG]

11. ahhh that ones sick too!
    I was thinking of getting a custom one, where like, I make the graphic, but i wanted one so soon that i didnt feel like busting out all that time to make something.

but im glad i got this one.. its so sick