how to make a bong completly out of ice!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by frozenhits, Mar 16, 2011.

1. hey green thumbs,

i made a vid on how to make the smoooooooothest and coolest bong in the world using only ice. check it....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFk83bD87M]YouTube - ICE BONG - The "How to Make" Tutorial[/ame] :hello:

2. Hooooooooooly shiiiit... it's an ice bong, man..

3. #3 BushSquatting, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    Fuck yes. Great first post if I ever did see.

4. I would only enjoy using an Ice Bong in the Ice Hotel along side my beer mug and shot glass made of ice.
    [​IMG]

5. Thats pretty cool, no pun intended. Plus rep!! :bongin:

6. I bow down to thee

7. Thanks a lot frozenHits. I know what I'm busting out the first day of summer!

*this should be a sticky

8. im so jealous

9. pretty cool man. plus you can just stick in the freezer, and reuse it over and over again.

10. whoa. props dude. Im definitely making a massive frozen straight tube next week when im back up at school. only its gonna be gong slide/ds to frozen tube!

11. I just shit a bear.

12. That was fucking sweet.

13. Thanks guys.

-Left4Bud this image is just for you. this was taken in my 6 person snow cave i made in january. I invited my buds over to my house to explore the woods. They were quite confused while i lead them through the bush to a "suprise" haha. Then i walked them to a 6 person snow cave i built. When they saw it their eyes popped out of their heads.
    so we sit down and we are deciding... Smoke a j, pipe, etc? So i say how bout this! and bust this thing out for them. They pretty much passed out from excitement.

They quoted
    "smoothest and best bong i have ever hitten"

The pics are bad but below is the ice bong sitting on a coffee table i made out of snow for the cave. Can you say Canada?

Cheers boys/girls:wave:
    IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg

14. just subscribe to my youtube channel and i will try to add more videos!

15. Dude ur awesome . on 420 im making this but im already thinking about my own design lol.

do you think a beaker bottom is possible?

16. Awesome :hello:
    Just in time for these butt crack hot days in the south west

17. Very creative and good tutorial! I made one years ago, but I figured out how to do it with just 1 solid piece of ice.

18. #20 Led Zepp, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    What the fuck? A snow cave? Please, post more pics of it!!!!!!

Edit: I just thought that u could add food colouring into the process to make an awesome coloured ice bong :smoking: