1. I recently got my hisi bong confiscated by the police. So I want to buy me one here pretty soon but havent decided whether i should go hisi again or like phx,roor, any ideas?

2. roor are awsome....expensive but awsome....the vortex it creates when used always gets me....and they are strong as hell...my buddy had one it got kicked, knocked over and even fell of his desk once....it never broke....untill we left it in the middle of the floor went to liqour store came back and somehow we still dont know it tipped over and craked at the base of the female....he was so pissed that he took it outside threw it into a metal dumpster....funniest thing is it didnt even shatter when he slammed it into the dumpster....

3. Are you sure it wasn't an acrylic fiber bong? And vortex? The only vortex creating glass I know are by Hamm and the little Sovereignty oiler :D ..

4. is this post a joke? roors are such a waste of money.... and it definitely wasnt creating a "vortex" its just an over priced straight tube, nothing special about it what so ever. im gunna recommended sovereignty stemline, any toro style ITZA, stone glass works waffle perc, or the phx honeycomb.

5. #5 slarzon, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    sheldon black roor quality for a cheaper price
    16 hole micro filter deffusion the thing stacks 13 inch straight tube is 140 its worth every penny also comes with thick ass ice catchers and joint and no joint lock

6. #6 FCFondler, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    $100 7mm
    [​IMG]
    $90 5mm
    [​IMG]
    $85 GMD Mini-Waffle/Inline
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $63 5mm
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $55
    [​IMG]

$48
    [​IMG]
    $46
    [​IMG]
    $44
    [​IMG]
    $35
    [​IMG]
    $28 18.8mm 15"
    [​IMG]

Downstems:
    $22-25 GMD
    [​IMG]
    $35 SSFG
    [​IMG]
    $35 SYN
    [​IMG]
    $42-50 Alex K
    [​IMG]
    $50 SG 180* gridded
    [​IMG]
    $60 SG 360* gridded
    [​IMG]
    $65 LG 6 arm
    [​IMG]
    Luke Wilson Double Downstem (5 arm/Gridded Anus)
    [​IMG]
    bowls
    $28 Toro
    [​IMG]
    $32 Ben Wilson
    http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/302x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/i/m/img_3620.jpg
    $36 2010bc
    [​IMG]
    $42 DD & IP (Tiniest-Largest) GMD
    [​IMG]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/767133-new-summer-piece-idea-help.html#post9842424