Whohulkwalks milk vids

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Whohulkwalk, Jan 10, 2011.

1. This is my milk vid thread.There will be milks of my bongs bowls and my friends glass pieces.Me and my friends will milk the shit out of these bongs.

I was gonna upload a video of me and a vid of my friend hitting my new bong but my vid was to long.So all I got is a vid of him hitting the bong.I'll post some more milks from mine and different bongs in the near future.

Well here it is a milk vid of my friend hitting my new waffle bong.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0m5haELzx8]YouTube - January 8, 2011 7:23 PM[/ame]

2. looks good my man been waitin to see these milks for a while now
    u and twin have got me seriously interested in dwb
    but congrats on finally gettin that tube milked the fuck up

better vids por favor haha

peace :smoke:

3. Definitely
    My vid was much better quality.I'll post some better vids when I can upload over wifi.

4. Yea i'm interested to see some close up vids of that smoke building up :smoke: but that is one badass tube you got yourself there buddy!

5. Thanks
    I'll post some close up videos.

6. I'm taking some close up milk vids now

7. lmao...fell victim to the tease once again.

8. That other video sucked cuz the flash wasn't on.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDb2et-BxxE]YouTube - January 9, 2011 9:51 PM[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf73vmHppQk]YouTube - January 9, 2011 9:54 PM[/ame]

9. Been.Waiting.For.This.All.Day.

Boner.Achieved. :cool:

10. Omg that was beautiful man i am so envious now... Seriously dude thats a piece of art you own... Hopefully something like that can be in my price range cuz i'm seriously thinkin about getting a piece made by him now

11. i want to hit that

12. That's the best look at it so far. The work on it looks pretty sick.

What do you think of the tube now that you've had the chance to hit it all day?

13. Thanks guys
    After hitting it all day yesterday and today me and my friends love it.

14. Dude they will work with you on the price.I'm sure you will get something sick if you order from them.

15. Awesome vid man I'm a lurker but this one brought me out of the woodwork. DWB has definitely grabbed my attention recently and and this piece is great. I gotta ask you though when you were ordering it how in depth did you go with him about the design? I mean obviously you chose the horns and color scheme and whatnot but did he kinda just take your ideas and run with them and this is what you got or did you tell him everything specifically you wanted done? I only ask because I'll probly be ordering a worked showerhead from him soon.

16. that tube is so SEXY!:smoke:

17. Actually I just told drew to choose the colors.

18. thanks dude:smoke:

19. This!