Liquid freezer downstem.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TaylorAppleseed, Oct 23, 2010.

1. holy shit did wed star just get innovative???

2. looks sketch

EDIT: i wouldnt trust chemicals you are smoking out of with weed star, they have notorious bad quality so i imagine it easily breaking a seam or something the first few times its frozen

3. Shit, Id try it haha. I dont see how it could cool down the smoke so quickly but...ey, seems legit haha. Need a review on one of these babies ASAP :cool:

4. It's probably the same shit used in glycerin coils. That is a cool idea though, never seen anything like it really, but it looks like a bitch to clean.

5. #6 TaylorAppleseed, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    How are chemicals getting to the smoke? It's inside the glass just like those cups you put in the freezer with the same blue stuff.

Notorious for bad quality? I own a few pieces from WS* and they are very strong and well built. Hell I drop my bowl and carbon filter attachment on the floor from 3ft or so on a regular basis and they still are in perfect condition.

They have solid glass, don't know what you are talking about.
    FF to 4:00 for the crashtest
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLo0FkXD74]YouTube - Weed-star, Ziggi Jackson - Fat Joe , extreme crashtest[/ame]

6. [​IMG]

7. Yeah it is glycorin I believe. Cleaning doesn't look that hard does it? Alcohol and salt in a bag, then shake it up just like every other piece.

8. No, explain.

9. Weedstar is far from "high quality", a number of my friends have pieces from ziggy and not one functions right, some are so draggy it's like trying to pull a golf ball through a garden hose, no homo. I'd say they are maybe a step above chinese prodo, but it's not a big step.

10. yeah this sums it up. i know i'm keeping my alex k downstem

11. You can't even spell his name T.T
    You probably didn't know how to use the bong. All bongs have a water level for the best hit, if you don't know the perfect amount then you aren't using the bong to the full extent. Seeing as how you don't own one then this was probably the case.

I won't stoop down low enough to have a internet battle over who makes the best glass, its your word against mine.

But before you influence others by giving something a bad name you may want to do more research for yourself.

His videos and company success proves he has pretty damn sell-able and like-able glass company.

:D

Oh and let's get back to the topic here before this gets locked or something.

12. #13 THE_SHRUB, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
  13. Heck yeah that would be a cold hit, not to mention this would look pretty cool in the bottom of a bong.

14. ^^ this guy loves weedstars balls haha

Stems okay more just a novelty looks like

15. ha trying to defend the 'esteemed' WS name

16. lol I guess he doesn't know about there reputation

17. LMAO so the Sheldon Blacks, Roors, and Illy sitting in my closet are just imaginary now? Dude, please don't come here to defend him, he was banned for a reason. His company has just now begun to develop their own designs, pretty much every piece is a direct copy of a high quality brand. And who still puts carbs in bongs, especially those made of glass?! Just another weak point in the glass besides the joint, for it to break. His videos are annoying and childish, where do you see any real blowers making stuff like that?! Sorry bruh, it's cool you like your piece and shit, but YOU need to do some research.

BTW, post this thread on TC, TK, or BM, where there are real blowers and glass enthusiasts, and see what kind of response you get. Mine is the highly censored version :D.

18. I would like to try it out. Seems like it would be used a lot less if you had an Alex K or something.

19. now, if ziggy could just make these with a showerhead diffy, then he would REALLY have a nice innovative piece!