Newest Homemade: *Prototype* King Stemline Re-Creation

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by sleepy96, Oct 13, 2010.

1. #1 sleepy96, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    So I was trying to think of the most simple yet most effective method of diffusion in a bong, and one of the designs that came to mind was the King Stemline by Sovereignty glass. It seems pretty easy and straightforward when it comes to a homemade, so I thought "Hey, lets give it a try!". So here's a design I came up with; not 100% complete yet since I wanted to test the concept before going all out, but it seems pretty effective, even better with an ash catch :hello:

Here's the first test, using my homemade "hotwand":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjvcdzBjk"]YouTube - Homemade "King Stemline" With Ashcatcher[/ame]

Here's a vid showin the diffusion, and some milk of course! :bongin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9kXfLyWims"]YouTube - *MILK* Homemade "King Stemline" With Ashcatcher[/ame]

(Im not sure why it is posting double videos, I only have one link posted)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      269.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      261.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      234.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      342 KB
      Views:
  2. holy jesus. i thought i was pretty good at making homemades. btw how did you make so many damn holes!

3. I'm gonna be honest with you and say that I am new to GC, but I've been reading a lot, and I think I speak for many when I say this deserves a +rep. Good shit man, this is really awesome for a home made.

4. ya thats fuckin gnarly man

5. Thanks for the feedback, Im glad you all like it! I was suprised myself by how smoothly it hit, considering it didn't take nearly as much time as my inline did! lol

The holes are just punched through with a metal "pick" sort of tool: http://images.marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/hi/72/72196/34080.jpg
    The plastic was soft enough to allow holes to be punched, but started getting a little deformed a bit after putting so many in it. lol. I just did them in lines across the tube, and put masking tape down on each section to make sure they all followed a straight line.

Those picks work great for cleaning out bowls and scraping out resin and such too! Much better than a paperclip :smoke:

6. man those so smart. my sister used to work at an acehardware store so i can go in there and get it without troubles. well what kind of tube did you use because when i made my homemade inline(kinda shitty but still milks up haha) it took forever to find the perfect tube. hey maybe we could talk about homemades and what we use so i can get better and i could help you out to:)

7. never seen a homemade stack like that good work

8. Thanks! Got a better vid up now! Shows its potential a little more in this one [​IMG]