Water Pipe Additions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yester, Sep 1, 2010.

1. So I just bought a Phire Kong 9.0 straight tube (9mm thick :D ) and I'm looking to add some stuff onto it. Its got an ice pinch and a regular downstem. Its got 18.8 joints. I'm looking for sugestions... so far I'm looking at: - Diffuser - Weed Star EPIC Precooler (Weed Star Pre-Cooler - EPIC - Dutch - Grasscity.com) - Percolator Bowl Something else I should consider?

2. Word, I just didn't know is these guys got upset if you posted links to other online stores on their forums, just tryin'a be respectful. Alright, if WS is low quality, then is there a brand or brands you suggest?

3. :rolleyes:

4. MY BAD DUDE.

Let me say this, there are other forms of diffusion that are far preferable. There are about 500 A/C's I'd buy for one with a tree.

That said, for a nice A/C look at Kind Creations, MGW, HOPS, or any other piece you see on a nice bong. I personally have a Kind Creations inline and it is ridiculously well-made and smooth-hitting. It ran me $150 and I don't regret a cent of it.

5. #5 yester, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    A baby gorilla playing a damn basoon, sciencific instrument or...

[​IMG]
    link

9mm 12'' Phire Kong 9.0 GoG (with ice pinch)
    PURE Glass Ashcatcher (daisy diffuser and splash guard)
    Carbonite Filter

And a 18.8 to 14.4 stem and another 18.8 to 14.4 piece because I've no 14.4 slide as of yet.
    And mini ice cubes, of course.

EDIT: This thing has made all of my friends who are experienced smokers hit the deck so any naysayers are welcome to come try it haha.