the OFFICIAL bluntmaster's thread

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by gonemadwithmary, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Alright, guys. This is for those of us who can roll blunts blindfolded. Even on a bad day my blunts turn out better than most. The fatter they are, the better they be.

This is Seasoned Tokers, so I know y'all are in here. Let's see some pictures of your best work. :smoke:

[​IMG]

There ain't a better way to wind down at the end of a long night than to sit back, roll up a blunt and relax. :D

2. #2 Blunt, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll keep this updated from now on. :smoke:

3. #3 gonemadwithmary, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    Shit, man, I'd match with you any day of the week. I'm 'bout to roll one up here in a minute, though. I'll throw a picture up, too.

EDIT: My friend was talkin 'bout how I should roll up a cross blunt sometime next week.. Rolled a cross joint before.. but never a cross blunt :laughing: Keep an eye out for that, too, I guess.

4. I just finished with the vape, time for bed for me. Picking up some Green Crack tomorrow, I'll post a picture of one of the many blunts. Enjoy, :smoke:.

5. Damn.. This is gonna be a good one. :smoke:

[​IMG]

6. I'm going to roll a Diesel-Dutch just for this tommorow :) I'm psychedddd

7. ill be sure to post a pic of a blunt when i get home.
    i always role fattt cones and so does everyone else where i live, we never role straight blunts.
    although straight blunts are more similar to cigars.

8. Yes, I use wraps. Zig Zags, in both cases here, though I much prefer Royal Blunts or True Blunts.

Fatty.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cross Blunt
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Click thumbnail for a bigger image.

9. Maui Wowie + Vanilla Dutch = [​IMG]

10. 3.5gs between my buddy and I of some Sugar Shack. Pocketed this Toro cigar, leatherman is about 4.5 inches (1.5 inches more than a game cigar give or take).

Attached Files:

11. Damn might I add that shit was good and slow :p