[Full Review] SG Stemline (Lots of HQ Pics, HD Vids, etc.)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, Jun 22, 2010.

1. #1 spikeystud88, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    All right boys and girls, this is gonna be my review thread for my SG Stemline that I ordered from ALT. It shipped out yesterday, and luckily the UPS tracker shows that it should be here on Thursday, which is perfect because my GF and I are gonna be gone Fri-Sun.

SHE'S HERE!

CONTINUALLY UPDATING REVIEW

Ordered From: ALT

Price Paid: $307.39 (tube was $285, no tax)

Ordered: 6/19/10 (chose UPS 3-day-select shipping --> $22.39)

Arrived: 6/24/10

[​IMG]
    Leaving CA!

Here are the official 'specs' for it:

Stemline Fixed Stem
    Straight Bottom
    20.5 inches Tall (sizes vary)
    Reinforced Fixed Stem
    Reinforced Sovereignty Stemline Perk
    18 mm Clear Slide
    Ice Pinches
    Sovereignty Green Reflection Labels
    Made in California

(and of course - it's gridded with the slits facing up :D!)

Anyways, wanted to go ahead and make this since I'm shitting my panties with anticipation. Will update this as it makes it's way to me! And then of course, once it arrives I'll edit all of this shit and turn this into the review thread like I did with the dub bub. Lots of pics, lots of vids, and lots of text explaining it all!

2. #2 spikeystud88, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    * Reserved for pics *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy some Stemline sexiness :D :smoking:!

3. #3 spikeystud88, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    * Reserved for vids *

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mvkpdG2CP8"]YouTube- SG Stemline Milk[/ame]
    (be sure to watch in HD!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCzZGKyRNzI"]YouTube- Close-up of gridded SG Stemline[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvQR6vhUSU"]YouTube- SG Stemline Hit[/ame]

4. That tube makes me drool, it's perfect.

Also, i love tracking packages as they ship. Mine are usually car or computer parts tho. :D

5. You're telling me man! I cant wait. And yeah I've been there before, used to build my own gaming PCs back in the day. Order $1000 worth of parts from Newegg, wait a week, then /profit when it comes and I get 120 FPS in Half Life 2 (this was back in the day lol).

But yeah, definitely gonna be checking the tracker daily.

6. :metal: This dude! I can't wait to see these pics, homie. That tube is the business.

7. ______________________

8. I'm gonna join the club and throw a :metal: up in this bitch!

9. [​IMG]

10. Wow you got the PERFECT tube holy! Love that piece and for $300.00 dollars it is really worth the money I bet :D Looking forward to pics/review

11. :yay: can't wait to smoke out of itttt :hello:

12. Lol holy shit how'd you make him so BIG?! Epic!

Definitely man. All I've got now is mostly low end stuff (and a vape), so I've really been dying to get my hands on a nice tube.

Lol, you're a lucky girl ;)

13. Well this tube is most definately high high end, I promise you won't regret it, I love everything about my stemline, can't wait to hear your take on it!

14. I want! can't wait for updates man that's a sick tube

15. Thanks dudes, I cant wait either :D!

16. #16 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
    What?! That shit was just $300?!? Amazing, I kept hearing about this and always just assumed it to be insanely expensive.

Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about, though I'm sure it's an amazing tube. You and your girl are lucky to have such a piece.

17. Depending on how slow it is a work, i check like twice an hour. although thats what alot of my work is, so it makes sense. :metal::metal:

18. Yeah, ALT had them for $285 and with 3-day shipping it was $307 (no tax or anything). Was nice because I heard places were upping there prices on these since they're so expensive. I've heard of them going for $400 in headshops (no surprise there though, they always jack the prices up).

Haha I feel you on that one man. I checked it just now, nothing has changed (yet). I'm sure first thing tomorrow it will have updated and it'll be closer :D!!

19. Nice tube, everyone needs some SG in their lives, I've got a gridcap to 8 myself

20. That's what they all say. :D

Well it's down for some reason now, but I just used an online GIF resizer.