How a Beginner Rolls a White Owl Skimp Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PlacidNomad, May 20, 2010.

1. Hoped you guys like my White Owl White Grape review this is my video of a Grape White Owl. As a beginner roller I roll very amateur like, but in the end it came out great and smoked GREATTT!:smoke: Tell me what you guys think and give me some tips on how to improve my rolling, I haven't roll but 14 or 15 white owls.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oFjGHBH2s"]YouTube- How a Beginner Rolls a White Owl[/ame]

2. that was pretty good lil blunt there it looked evenly packed and cylyndrical or however the fuck you spell that.

Personally i roll blunts daily like usually 5-15 a day lol. so im pretty much like a blunt rolling machine hah but if you want a few tips try some of these out and see if it helps keeping it from breaking apart like u said it might in the video.

1. when your packing it instead of packing it all the way down and then roll it up, try rolling it up as u pack it. for example when you start making the fold down like every 2 in. or so that u pack it start licking it down. then just do it the whole way down and pack it as u go cuz u can roll fatass blunts with that method.

2. personally i never lick it before i split my blunt. it always seems easier to split it dry and then lick both sides before you roll. but that may just be me, cuz i cant split a blunt after i lick it idk why.

3. Make a video of you rolling a fatass fucking blunt :smoke:

3. Everytime you tuck, lick and fold it over so it seals and stops it from coming loose like it did during the video. Its also pretty handy to have some sort of blade, i keep the razor from a pencil sharpner with a twist tie wrapped around it in my wallet if im ever on the go and need to roll.

4. I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but I split the outer layer of leaf starting from the end of the cigar. Like, I find the end of the twist, lick the shit out of it all, and just peel from there. It's easier that way, I find.

5. That will leave your blunt loose at the top or wrinkled. You gotta hold the blunt at the ends in a way that allows you to tightly roll the entire thing before you seal it. That way it's evenly rolled all the way down and it won't bunch up.

White owls are pretty easy to do this with since they're always fresh and won't rip.

6. I'm tryna roll a white owl now while tryna watch this video the breaking down part I got it just the rolling part I keep fucking wasted two grape white owl some one got any advice for a beginner trying to learn how to roll