The Messias has arrived!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JiBBsta, May 4, 2010.

1. #1 JiBBsta, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    Yo what up ppl. I have had a great morning! Blazed last night till bout 4am. Woke up all refreshed, and heard my doorbell ring. I was like "That has got to be the Messias" Haha. Man what a long wait but well worth it. Everyday that has gone by, the clock has just gone so damn slow. I will get pics posted asap and a milky wayyyy. The one pic is really dusty haha. I burn to many incense in my HQ.

Peace and Respect

JiBBs

2. lol the messias?

3. Nice lookin' weed star bong

4. Cant wait for pics + milk bro!

How long did it take to arrive from the day you ordered it? I'm currently waiting on a Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 that I ordered April 28th...absolutely cant wait to get it man!

5. I cant see peoples problems with weed star glass. Its cheap as sin and actually does the job!?

6. I'm trying to figure this out too. Their prices are dirt cheap, yet the quality of their shit seems wayyyy better than china glass (and even then the china stuff is STILL more expensive)!

Idk how they do it, but I love it. Keep up the good work W*!

7. Hey man,

It took about a week and a half. It was rather fast I thought. Made my month.... Haha. I am working on a short video right now. It should be up by the first of next week.

Peace and Respect

Jibbs

8. Thanks for the response man, appreciate that. Sweet pics, I'm definitely looking forward to the vid!

9. TFGMBB(Thanks for giving me blue balls)
    gotta wait for a milkvid now?
    im sure we all know how long waits like that are i know i do! lol
    GC and the volcano....
    i was punkd by the ups truck+neighbor combination one afternoon

10. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those arms look open ended???

11. Holy man nice piece!!! I can't believe he is selling these with open trees, is it everywhere or did you get it from a particular site? Anyways nice pick up, I am currently suffering the wait of eternity for my Inline 16" to get here.

12. #12 JiBBsta, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Yeah man, I was shocked about the open ended trees too. That just goes to show you what kind of effort Ziggi goes to for us (He actually listen to his consumer). This piece is from GC by the way. So that also goes to show you that they are selling alot of WS* Messias Illusions (Pushin Product). I was stoked. Man this thing is f'ing heavy, I know now how nice and tough this piece of glass is (Like a Brick). Man I am way happy with my choice. And to be honest with you, the 29.2mm Joint is flat out sick. Only problem that is holding me up from making a vid with milks is the funnel size in the bowl and plus the bowl itself has a 29.2mm joint (HUGE:eek:). I wanted the 29.2mm joint on the bong itself, but with an 18.8mm joint so I could use standard bowls. 29.2mm bowls are hard to find... I dont have any screens either. I just ordered my 29.2mm to 18.8mm HQ Diffy for the Messias. It should only take a week to get here. I was going to pick up an inline, but I decided I would wait for the 4arm diffy pre-cooler to get back in stock at GC. So all I need is an 18.8mm bowl and that 29.2 to 18.8 diffy, Then I will make a sweet ass video. I dont want to hit it until everything is set-up perfect. I know... I am a weirdo. But I have the sour glass for now to rippp...

Here Check these pics out. This just goes to show you how big this 29.2mm joint is. I am selling it for $25 shipped anywhere in the US. It is brand new. I have absolutely no use for it...

Happy Blazin!:smoke:

Peace and Respect

Jibbs

13. How does the stock hardware flow?

14. #14 JiBBsta, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Dude the Illusion flows like a charm. I already feel like I could take the biggest monster rip from it. Man I dont feel any drag yet. I am sure once resin builds up the drag will increase slightly. No big deal though. I am pretty stoked to get it going.

Also, I was just looking at the 3 arm trees and it looks like Ziggi has also added a glass support to every stem. That way they are not as subject to breaking when cleaning or tipped over. I handle all my glass with caution no matter what. A piece is irreplaceable. At least to some ppl. Ha

Peace

Jibbs

15. thank you !!yes this is what im doing, and i know what you guys want..;) and my suggestion for that baby is the new 29.2 mm to 18,8mm shower head diff. ore the 4 arm diff

16. I will have to pick one up Ziggi. I just ordered a WS* 29.2mm to 18.8mm HQ Glass Joint to fix my bowl problem. Then after that I look forward to picking up a 4arm diffy. I am going to have this piece for a good long time! Thank you Ziggi Jackson! Thanks Weed Star*! ***** 5 of 5 stars.

Peace and Respect

Jibbs

17. weedstar is brilliant!
    my messias illusion 18.8 came on saturday and its thick , sturdy , solid , and heavy as shit!
    just ordered the ashcatcher made for that bong with the bubbles all over it , that should be here tommorow :)
    keep up the good work ziggi , amazing stuff

18. ziggi, the man !

19. No fair! I recently got the Mahony Illusion single perc. With... slits on the the bottom? So, like, kind of open?

20. Lemme just say, you are the man ziggi. I think it's really badass that you go out of your way to do what we, the consumers, want.

Each and every time I read a Weed Star product review I like the brand more and more.

Keep up the good work man, we all appreciate it!

P.S.
    My Double Bubbler 2.0 is on it's way from the GC shop - should be here soon! Absolutely stoked :D.