A/C for a LW??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Josh_877, May 4, 2010.

1. Hey guys I just bought a LW 15 arm bubbler, the thing hits soooo smooth. i absolutely LOVE it. I was just wondering if adding an a/c would be pointless to a piece like this?? anybody have any add-ons to their LW?

2. I mean..it will add some more diffusion and filtering so it wouldn't exactly be useless. I just don't think it would be neccesarry unless you absolutely hate cleaning it and the hits aren't smooth enough.

3. That sounds sooo sick! Can we see a picture?
    And I think Adam is probably right. As long as you get something quality I'm pretty sure it won't make it tooooo draggy. Perhaps unnecessary if your hits are smooth (which I'm sure they HAVE to be), but like Adam said it'll keep your LW cleaner.

4. Yea this thing gets FILTHY very fast, this is my first piece that i actually clean after every use lol it just looks sooo sick clean.

5. Yeah dude there's nothing like a sparkly clean piece (I cant stand grungy glass).

Got any pics of the bub to see what we're working with a/c-wise?

6. Yea hold on let me take a couple pics real quick...

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some Kush im smokin on, this is a pic of the old batch tho
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Word nice peice. I'd look at an inline a/c. I feel like they would have the perfect amount of space and angle. They would also look MAD dope together.

:smoking:

9. Do u know where i can find some nice a/c for inlines online? i saw someone on tokecity that had this same bubbler set up with a real nice inline ashcatcher it looked fuckin awesome.

10. I personally think a worked showerhead on that thing would look the best.

Take a look at this thread, this blower on etsy makes some pretty sick ashcatchers (even showerhead) for only $65. And they are completely worked.

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/581213-new-shower-head-c-sherlock-arm.html

I havent gotten one of these yet, but you can bet your ass i will have one soon. Just too good of a deal to pass IMO :D

11. Yea i was keeping up with that thread, i wouldnt mind an etsy a/c but im not feeling the colors on that one, i would want something clear. whats the quality on those??

12. The only thing bad i have heard about them is the fact that they have HELLA splash back. But actually whoever that blower is just started to make splashguards on his ashcatchers. Besides that though, these things seriously look like they stack bubbles. And if you want a clear one too, expect to pay dirt cheap prices. Not sure how much $ the splash guard adds, but if you want it clear you will definitely be making a great choice in getting one of these.

Good luck with your search! :hello:

13. Splash back FTL. Thats one of the reasons i got this LW bubbler because its hits sooo smoth and no water touching my lips, so yea if i get a piece i want something with equal or better quality. but yea im prolly gonna end up getting one from etsy, ill have to send em a message and ask for a clear ashcatcher with splash guard, Thanks. :smoking::smoking:

14. The fact that it is a vertical downstem with such a fat can right unde rit makes me wonder if a 90 degree jointed a/c would be compatible.

I almost think a Toro chubbler would make this thing fucking fly.

15. I think that SSFG clear inline A/C(the $90 one) would go perfect with this, it has a nice 45 degree angle that will fit the lw real nice i think.

16. I think you're going to have a hard time fitting an ash catcher on that. It just looks like nothing would exactly work. I could be wrong, just saying to test fit pieces prior to purchasing.

17. Yea thats one thing stopping me from getting one, im just gonna shop around see if i find anything..siiiiiick blasted

18. Put this on top, get some OG wax, call it a day :cool:

[​IMG]

19. ^^^Neh i wish, im from chicago, i cant get any waxes out here. its sad cause that piece would be pretty bad ass.

20. make some :) Its really ez tbh.