Magic-Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sippin on drank, Apr 27, 2010.

1. im considerin gettin it, i never had a vape so kinda shady bout spendin a benjy on this. Does anyone have the Magic-Flight vape? If so, how is it?:smoke:

2. Do some searching here man, you'll find that people love the thing, including me. Just got mine Saturday, used it twice, and it's fucking awesome. Gets me baked ON very little herb.

Can't beat the stealth factor or warranty either.

3. alright now i need $100 :(

4. Ya, tonnes of posts about how great it is.

Another happy owner right here :D:smoking:

5. I own one and I love it! I was very hesitant about buying it before I fully understood how it worked. I don't why I waited so long to get mine, it's amazing. It's so stealth and quite that you could even use it in the movies.

6. I'm ordering one in the next few days from vapeworld. I know some people are saying that the smell isn't that bad but how good is it? Can I smoke in my room no problem without letting anyone know what I'm doing? I even heard you can smoke in public/theaters!!!

7. i am very interested in these. where is the best website to order these? and how do you like the whole battery thing?...sorry not trying to take over the thread but ive been hearing about this more and more and i love vapes and have been wanting to get one and this seem affordable and practical if its a good piece.

8. I got mine from BlissSville, arrived very fast.
    Vapor does not smell like smoke. Any faint scent dissipates within seconds, you don't even need to open a window. The batteries are not difficult or anything, you just plug in the battery, wait 3-4 seconds, take your hit and immediatly remove the battery as your inhaling. Repeat.

9. just ordered mine today! shipped out tonight so it should be here thursday :D so excited. im going to vape up the second it gets here.. and do you think i can do it in my room? how long does the "burnt popcorn" smell last? can you smell it on your breath?

10. Yes, you can do it anywhere, including the movie theatre.
    There will no Burnt smell whatsoever at all as long as you don't accidently combust(burn) the herb.
    No you can not smell it on your breathe. Since there's no smoke, there is no lingering smell.

11. How long is the battery life for each battery? i want something like this but im afraid im always gonna have to be worried about having batteries charged etc.

12. #12 lwien, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    10 to 20 hits from one battery depending upon length of hit and charge of batt.

13. so for someone who is out n about smoking all day would u recommend also carrying a bowl just incase the batteries give out?

14. dude just order like 4 extra batteries and you're good to go:smoking:

15. Yep you can order extras from some sites(BlissSville) or just buy your own. But trust me, looking back in it now I'd just order extras rather then searching for the specific batteries in a store.

16. can't you just use any rechargeable batteries from the store as long as you take off the label to make it fit? Nimh batteries I mean.