new SYN

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dustin6908, Apr 18, 2010.

1. my new SYN

16 inches tall, beaker, with dome perc.

DSCF3276.jpg

DSCF3283.jpg

DSCF3277.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

I want to get a ssfg matching worked circ downstem and worked disc slide.

As of now tho with correct water levels drag is very very low, hits smooth but packs a punch. its a very good dome perc. I love this tube.

2. Nice pickup man looks very quality. My friend picked up a 9 mm syn beaker and the thing sure is a tank, but I don't like it because the tube diameter is just too small...gotta pucker my lips so much to rip it.

Is that because its 9 mm or all these SYNs like that?

3. they sell diffrent size bores some are really small like a bubler almost more than a tube ahah some are bigger too.

its just so they can hit more price ranges for ppl.

mine a 45mm bore and 5mm thick. i dont think anywhere on the beaker its blown out less than 4.:D

thx for the response. :D:hello::wave::smoking:

4. thats a solid pick up right there, how much did that thing all together cost you?

5. i got it all for 173 and some change

bong was retail $160 plus tax
    and slide was $40 plus tax

got it during a 420 sale

i might put milks up when i get some more green it fills and clears really fast.

thx for the positive comments

:D:hello::wave::smoking:

6. i have the same tube, small silver label,, tube is godlike!!!
    getting a custom inline made hopefuly soon, i placed the order details to the blower with responses.
    yas, she rips fast, but im not sure if im going to like it with the a/c
    i filled the bottom with diffuser beads in the meantime.
    since u can fill it with ice too for a smoother hit, at no cost, id get a diffuser if i were in your posish.
    itll help it purrr, tho in order to use it at most effective range, the tube has to be tilted for the showerhead diffy.
    this will trump the dome pretty much, as doing that will only let the smoke out of one dome hole.
    know what im sayin?
    so maybe the inline is a better idea?
    idk
    let me know what u decide =)
    happy tokin