The Original Hula Solution - Liquify your herbs!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Superjoint, Apr 7, 2010.

1. #1 Superjoint, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    Now for Sale at Grasscity.com - The Original Hula Solution for liquefying your herbs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAMNFwT3Ig]YouTube - Hulasolution[/ame]

Hulasolution was originally developed for medical utilization

Cannabis agents such as THC would be dissolved in water and as result could be administered via infusion or other intravenous implementations. In particular patients suffering from cancer or HIV profit from this additional therapy

How does it work?

HulaSolution dissolves pure resin, such as frankincense, hop or rosemary. other herbs as well as essential oils in water.

This process amplifies the intensity of fragrance and effects . The finished product may be used for flavoring food and drink or as essential oil added to fragrance lamps or fountain misters.
    Furthermore, Hulasolution is a valuable medium for removing resin residues from items such as smoking utensils made from glass, including acrylic material.

As a result HulaSolution allows you to clean your items without having to use any further detergents or thinners which may be harmful to the environment.

Who can use it?

The HulaSolution starter kit offers a simple application for everyone. Extracting herbal resins and cleaning various utensils has never been easier.

Why should I try HulaSolution?

The enhanced bio-availability of the human body increases the receptiveness towards water-soluble resin drastically.

Therefore using HulaSolution will save you more than half of any desired herbal substance.
    This will give you the ability to get more out of your substance. It will last longer and naturally save you money.

What is it made from?

HulaSolution exclusively contains organic solvents which are also used in food and in the pharmaceutical industry.

• HulaSolution reduces the deposit of THC in the human fat tissue (thus getting clean quicker at urine tests)
    • Saves you money
    • Saves your health

Now available at Grasscity.com

2. That looks pretty sweet. Wouldnt mind making some daank sodas or something awesome!

How long does that bottle of solution last?

3. seems like a neat idea but not for that price.

4. What solvents? It says THC would be dissolved in water, I thought THC had a very low solubility in water.

5. can you inject the solution, just kidding but seriously.

6. Sounds pretty interesting, i'm always looking for new innovative ways to get high. Sounds like something i'd only try once though, can't beat smoking. :hello:

7. so you drink the resulting tincture?

8. you shoot it

:p

9. Cool but not for $80

10. can you put it in an E-Cig and take it on a plane and get suuuuuuuuuper faded?

11. Now i know really more about it... maybe some better informations?

12. So can this be used for THC Pills? I'd imagine if you can drink it you can stick it in a clear pill case and swallow it.

13. Yea some info on common uses and its common potency and some idea of what the solvent is to help us make up our minds.

Seems interesting though.

14. were gonna need a lot more info on this. sounds almost too good to be true.:smoke:

15. This is there main site i sent them a e-mail asking whats in the soultion i will post back with what they say.

16. If this actually works, which is extremely questionable,[what solution extracts thc and is safe to shoot??] it would get you really high!! Shooting drugs is amazing, i've always wanted to be able to do it with weed.

17. #17 Umbrä, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    ^You're sick.

I'm dying to know more about this, can it really work after five minutes of shaking?

This is the translated website for the actual solution.

It claims to retain 100% THC... If that's true...

Oh, and good news! It says you can use it as a suppository! :hello:

18. I'm sick for wanting to shoot thc, but you want to put it up your ass? :p

19. I think ever since the day man has been able to farm, he has dreamt of putting weed up his ass.

20. hahahha,

leave us stoners alone for 3 seconds with a simple advert...and we start talking about sticking shit up our asses. good job, guys. :hello: good job.

this is pretty cool, though, if it works, because it does open up a whole new realm of getting weed into places you traditionally can't smuggle it into. in the same way that eating pot is different than smoking it, i wonder how this experience varies and would love to try it.:p