Glasstafarian showerhead diffuser problem - UPDATED - Must Read!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by EMP, Mar 30, 2010.

1. #1 EMP, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
    Update: Because the artist refused to accept his mistake and continued to make it sound like my fault, I've decided to release the artists name and am giving up on trying to protect him. Nobody should ever have to go through what I've been though. This is the work of Glasstafarian on etsy. I have been asked to post what his response to my query was so you may view them on page 2 of this thread.

So I had a showerhead diffuser custom made and when I received it, I immediately noticed something odd about the cuts. They were unevenly cut and were quite messy. Something that shocked me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully you can see from the pictures what the problem is. Is this something that I should be urked about? Am I in the right to ask for this to be fixed?

thanks

2. You need to get your money back for that shit. Im not sure how much you paid, but that is shitty work. Hopefully you can find a shower head that is legit because they are awesome. Good luck. peace

3. i mean honestly
    i think thats a fine piece of machinery
    as long as there are no
    shards of glass coming off of that
    and its not chipping or anything
    you could probly polish it down your self
    and keep using it
    instead of sendin it back n shit

4. personally, I'd want it fixed. (unless of course it was dirt cheap to begin with)

5. Send it back, that's horrible work.

6. I'm more worried about the fact that there is uneven diffusion. I can kind of tell by looking in the mirror that more bubbles come out of the large hole (makes sense) but I don't think that it should be like that.....

7. it shouldnt be like that at all. if you are gunna keep it then put the big hole faceing downward and you should get better diffusion

8. The bigger hole is going to ruin most of the diffusion, since most of the smoke is going to go through that hole, instead of spreading out through the others.

Honestly, thats horrible work. Truely unacceptable. Where did you get this from? And how much did it cost you?

9. Thanks for the insight guys. I think I will definitely get this fixed up.

Only problem is that I paid extra to get it early in Canada, and it will cost me more to get it back to them to fix it, waiting time. I was not planning for this to happen...

I am going to wait to see what the artist says before exposing a name because I think that they have the right to make this better.

10. I paid $80 for that and an ice pinch to Canada but no matter how cheap it is, this work does not seem even worth $80.

I got a somewhat insulting response but I hope that he does the right thing and turns this problem around.

11. Ya that seems really muffed up. It would be ILL if it was cut right though! Those colors are crazy together. If it was cut right it would be worth that 80$ for sure.

12. Somewhat insulting? If somebody messed up work like that, and I got a 'somewhat insulting' response from them when I inquire them about it, I'd be pissed off. So, stop trying to protect them and tell us who it was, you shouldn't let a company get away with this without telling us who it was.

13. ^yea if they are screwin around then other people should not be buying from them either. You should get what you pay for and if you dont and the blower refuses to make it right then it is their problem and you should let ppl know not to buy from them. hope your shit gets worked out man, that shit is whack

14. That defeats the purpose of diffusion. Where'd you get that made? Weedstar :D

15. I'll give this person a day to respond and then I will release who did it if things are not set right. The reason why I am reluctant to do so is that this person has been known to make good stuff and is why I decided to go with them.

16. Fair enough, but I'm gonna hold to you it :smoking:

Keep us posted, I'm interested in hearing how this turns out. Best of luck to ya blade. :D

17. i was gunna guess that too but ive only seen great things from ssfg

18. I hope it wasn't ssfg...i was gunna grab one of their inline a/c

19. They're inline a/c's are top notch.. I have one of them, extremely sturdy. Go for it, you wont regret it...

20. no, it is not SSFG. They don't make this "alex K" style shower heads.

I have an SSFG inline a/c, a sherlock arm, a diffused bowl, and carbon filter. All top notch. :hello: